Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox's final smash is the landmaster. Can you say owned?

fox_071004e.jpg
fox_071004d.jpg

fox_071004c.jpg

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
You get to play two players in adventure mode!
No way! Where did you get this amazing information?!

Seriously, I thought you people were done pointing out what we already knew. It's not getting any less annoying.

Anyways, coop mode does look sorta interesting.

_Manic_ said:
FoxBlitzz said:
...When are they going to nerf Fox?! That move is just absurd.
What exactly do you mean?
What with waveshining (A technique that SO isn't absurd in it's complexity) Fox's crazyfast speed, and a final smash with the ability to pull multiple massive shots, he's getting pretty overpowered.
'Course, so long as his attack power remains low, I'll be satisfied.

Draykon said:
What with waveshining (A technique that SO isn't absurd in it's complexity) Fox's crazyfast speed
Who's to say that'll stay in? Also, I think it's called wavedashing.
and a final smash with the ability to pull multiple massive shots, he's getting pretty overpowered.

It's a final smash, so I don't know what you expect. Have you seen Pikachu's and Bowser's? They don't look that much weaker than the landmaster to me. Admittedly, though, it's not to scale to how Starfox Assault showed it. I remember it being a third smaller.

Waveshining is an extension of Wavedashing. It's where you wavedash, and trigger reflector repeatidly. The pulse of the reflector knocks away your opponents as you advance on them. I seriously HOPE wavedashing is fixed, it's such an absurd technique. x.x

The cool thing is that the camera only follows the 1st player and when the 2nd player gets to far away it doesn't count as a death! The 2nd player appears right next to the 1st player.

Sonic 2? Sounds blatantly like Kirby Superstar to me.

Not as if that's a bad a thing, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back