Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish hook said:
Hey, ya know the Wii Shop Channel?
Well if Sonic doesn't make it in the release game then he might appear as a downloadable character.
After all, apparantly Sonic is already coded into the game (Skeliton, moves, etc).

But then theres the problem of coloring him for when 2 or more people use him....

Proof please
KTHXBY

Blue Warrior said:
As for the "Trainer's" final smash, why the hell doesn't he just send all three out in the first place? >_>
It's mentioned on his profile that the Pokemon get tired if they fight continuously. Obviously that means it's better to strategically switch between each of them resting. The same reasoning as behind the final battle of SA2.

Well, if they just triple teamed their opponents in the first place, they'd be gone in five seconds flat. No loss of stamina there.

Fine, Nintendo. You win this time...

Ness clone for the win?

I'm just hoping he has different powers than Ness. Otherwise, they are merely increasing the clone count.

Jazz said:
Otherwise, they are merely increasing the clone count.

Uhh, I don't think Ness is coming back this time around. Same thing could be said about Marth and Roy. Even so, it's not like Lucas is that different from Ness, so I don't miss him too much. And besides, this'll make the Mother 3 fans pretty happy.

He may also be a third character choice for me (Others being Yoshi - obviously - and Diddy Kong).

Blue Warrior said:
As for the "Trainer's" final smash, why the hell doesn't he just send all three out in the first place? >_>
Because then you would have to play with 3 characters all at once. Not too many people could multi-task like that, lol.

You play two characters (sort of) at the same time when using Ice Climbers...

That doesn't take that much multitasking.

Jazz said:
You play two characters (sort of) at the same time when using Ice Climbers...

That doesn't take that much multitasking.
Yeah, but he's talking about playing all three of them, it's one thing to play as 2 people at once, but 3 people at once? I've played as 3 people at once on Melee using my Action Replay, it's not that easy to do, lol.

Hmm...Snake can recieve messages? This might get annoying?

Then again...it could be funny to...watch the second video, "Mei-ling! Samus took her clothes off!"

NeoJames said:
Hmm...Snake can recieve messages? This might get annoying?

Then again...it could be funny to...watch the second video, "Mei-ling! Samus took her clothes off!"

lol, that sentence makes Snake look like a dumbass. :P

Snake about yoshi: "how about I caupture one and to see what it taste like" he is gonning to eat Yoshi!!!!No!!!!!!!!

Instead of being mauled by a 2D LCD Character, we're getting run over by 8-bit motorcycles.

Works for me.

If we want to get ran over by 3-d motercycles then get Wario's bike but if you want 8-bit motecycles take out excite bike. The big bike going to eat the little bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back