Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen, the new Master Hand. I wouldn't be surprised if the Master (and Crazy) Hand(s) have to help you in defeating this... thing.

Oh wait, I'm just noticing this now... That thing has legs. I don't know if we should start assuming that is a new Masterhand. That could just be some powerfull creature similar to that of Giga Bowser.

I honestly think that master hand is sonic's glove and its really ****** that it wasn't included. Sonic Vs. Mario! Well...sonic's hand anyways.

As far as the above with the "New Master Hand" thing, I'd just like to say that the Master Hand's role wasn't in that he was floating, it was that he was the final fight after a long, trudging adventure mode. 'Course, I don't think they're throwing away the master hand, but it doesn't mean we can rule out that option.

Also, I can't say I trust the site Sonic Stadium linked too. Just can't.

Draykon said:
modea01_070720k.jpg

Anyone recognize this guy?
The anntenie thing make me think of Tails Doll. I'd be guessing he's the new extra final boss that you fight if you meet certain conditions.
EDIT: After looking at the website, and seeing that Meta Knight's ship came just one shot before this on, I'd say he has something to do with Meta Knight, and that if you defeat him, you fight Meta Knight to defeat him.
modea01_070720k.jpg
This guy is from the Kirby games.

If he is going to be some sort of an "extra final boss", then I'll be very disappointed. Fighting a disembodied floating glove was cool. Fighting some ugly-mouthed weirdo is not.

Spazzo said:
If he is going to be some sort of an "extra final boss", then I'll be very disappointed. Fighting a disembodied floating glove was cool. Fighting some ugly-mouthed weirdo is not.

I agree 100%

I hope they add a secondary final boss like what they did with Giga Bowser and the other master hand like they did in Melee.

RgxSuperSonic said:
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Interesting article! It may be false but interesting none the less.

According to the article, Sonic indeed has already been created for Super Smash Bros Brawl and nintendo is now waiting confirmation from Sega in order for him to be use din the final product!

http://www.sonicstadium.org/sonicnews/310/

Read the commentary:

Thrust - 21 Jul 2007 (05:53)
I want to see proof that this is real/fake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GrandMasterGalvatron - 21 Jul 2007 (05:52)
I'm gonna tell you why it's fake...

Sonic CulT is down. There's no way it could have been posted there

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HolyNightmare - 21 Jul 2007 (05:33)
So can this article be deleted.
People still think this is true.

Tweaker - 21 Jul 2007 (04:54)
Hogfather: Well, no need, now - according to the comment below you, this has been confirmed as fake. Oh well.

Hogfather - 21 Jul 2007 (04:46)
I think that the reverse of that tweaker is for someone to prove that it's genuine. And so far if you look at the smash bros topic, theres a hell of a lot of talk which suggests this article is a hoax.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Spazzo said:

I agree 100%

I hope It's Like a Boss that morphs into other charicter's , If its not i agree 100% to...

Wait a minute..about this new news thingy...

it say's if the rules are broken, something hapenens, it also says the only rule is to fight

In other words...there might be non-fighting game modes, like racing or something

Or...it means when the two players just sit there not attacking each other they'll get killed by a giant bubbly looking monster

You guys saw Kirby and Mario shaking hands, right? I think that might be the foreshadow to the consequences.

I'd assume it's a truce, but I don't know how that'll work into gameplay.

From what I think, the shaking hands shows a sign of friendship or probably a truce as Blue Warrior said, and thus, since the trophies can only fight doing anything other than fighting causes them to pay the terrible price.

But it say they enjoy fighting. Why would they call a truce if the enjoy it?
Haven't you guys ever played Street Fighter?
And it was clearly Metanight breaking the rules.

The entry says nothing about enjoying fighting, it's just what they do, because, first of all, they only know of fighting, and second off, they don't really have much to do in that world besides fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back