Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FoxBlitzz said:
Whoa, they introduced Yoshi! And he doesn't look dumb this time either! And... his Egg Toss is actually a third jump now! ;_;

yoshi_070724c-l.jpg

I can die happy.

Damn, this game looks pretty.

FoxBlitzz said:
Well, this new stage probably means the end of the Ice Climbers, but I still think it looks pretty cool. And yes, I do want to know what up at the top.

Unlike the majority, I actually liked the Ice Mountain. Can anyone remind me why it sucked again? >_>

But yeah, I kinda felt that the Ice Climbers would be Melee exclusives. I'm curious as to if they would be replaced as well, however.

I disliked Ice Mountain because it was easy to be shoved, while standing on a platform, off the edge. It looks like this new version fixes that, though, so I'll probably like it better.

I swear, I must have been one of the ten people who didn't suck at those auto-scrolling stages...

It wasn't that I sucked at them. Actually, more often than not, when it randomly selected an autoscrolling stage, I won. The issue I had with Icicle Mountain is how cramped it was, especially compared to the other autoscrolling stages. You took 80% and you were pretty much dead if you got hit with anything. Getting a kill on an opponent at 50% is perfectly doable. I prefer it to be harder to get a kill.

On the subject of autoscrolling stages, it would be an absolute sin if they don't include a SMB3 airship stage, with autoscrolling and cannons. A SIN I tell you.

Who do yall ususally play as in ssb.

I play as Fox, Samus, Roy.

In the new on I will play as zero suit Samus, and Wario.

I'll try to see the other characters and how they are.

You don't need realistic physics in a Smash Bros. game! I mean, look at Wario! He has Mr. Game & Watch-esque movements and has strange animations that pay homage to his wacky microgames.

Segmint said:
Yoshi > Sonic

Sonict

Quoted for truth.

Anyways, I wonder how annoying those breaking platforms will be in Pit's stage. It looks like there isn't any solid ground in that level, unless the clouds support you.

FoxBlitzz said:
You don't need realistic physics in a Smash Bros. game! I mean, look at Wario! He has Mr. Game & Watch-esque movements and has strange animations that pay homage to his wacky microgames.
You obviously didn't understand that he was talking about missing physics on Zero suit Samus.

I just got a new Nintendo Power, and it is still possible that Sonic will be in it.
Nintendo Power said:
The cast of playable characters is quickly expanding, but it has not yet been revealed if any third-party charactes other than Snake will appear.
Also, Giga Bowser will be in this game.
Nintendo Power said:
Bowser's Final Smash? You guessed it: Giga Bowser!
Also, just in case you're wondering, Zelda will be in it. Also, no one listened to my edit before, so I'll say it, Meta Knight's ship comes in the picture right before that so that wierd evil looking thing (Page 38) has something to do with Meta Knight.

That's old. It's been released on the Smash Dojo already, Sky Ninja.

Also, who cares if Sonic is in it? It's SSBB. Deal with what you have.

Hmm. It's similar to how you would press A (at the right moment, of course) right as you're hitting an enemy in Paper Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back