Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoJames said:
Oh, and It sucks that you can only get Zero suit via smash ball
Mmm, not really. If they pulled a Sheik-and-Zelda on us, where you could change any time you want, they'd be downgrading Samus so you'd be reliant on switching to Zero-Suit.

I'd rather she just be a different character altogether.

EDIT: Lawl, I didn't even check the Dojo yet today.

It'd be ok with me. Then Shiek would be able to stand out more. Besides, the transformation in SSBM was a huge OoT spoiler for me.

Nobody saw this coming. Ladies and Gentlemen, the game seems to have an actual plot.

There's text hidden between the images. For whoever can't be arsed to highlight them:

"In this world, trophies fight. They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence. Being turned back into a trophy, being unable to fight, is much like death. Those are the rules of this world. But..."

"When someone... Or something... Breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price..."

Cryptic, and very interesting. We have less than three days to speculate this. GET TO IT. :D

Shu said:
It'd be ok with me. Then Shiek would be able to stand out more. Besides, the transformation in SSBM was a huge OoT spoiler for me.

OoT was 3 years old at the time. I'm sure that's plenty of time to play through the game. :/

Cronosonic: Hidden? That's not hidden, looking at it from Firefox and Wii Opera alike, that's in plain site.

Anyways, speculation time:
modea01_070720k.jpg

Anyone recognize this guy?

modea01_070720k.jpg

Anyone recognize this guy?[/quote]

He's creepy and he looks like he's going to asorb you'r power's or somthing...

But this may seem stupid but' I think he's a referi

If the rules are broken, somehow that being causes the world to pay...

Perhaps an all-powerfull monster that forces everyone to fight it without relent, in order to survive. With death at last meaning truley being erased.

I' Hav'e n'o ide'a wh'o tha't i's..
Anyone else wonder why they didn't make the characters something new this time? In SSB they were dolls, and in SSB:M they were statues.. they're statues AGAIN? :/

Lol Placeholder.

Shuffle said:
In SSB they were dolls, and in SSB:M they were statues.. they're statues AGAIN? :/

Correction: They are trophies.

Anyway, looking at the screenshot, It kind of reminds me of the sandbag for some reaosn. Maybe this is a dark version of sandbag..?

"In this world, trophies fight. They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence. Being turned back into a trophy, being unable to fight, is much like death. Those are the rules of this world. But... When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price..."

modea01_070720k-l.jpg

They have come to make mario get happy? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back