Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninja said:
If you Guys and girls WENT TO E3 07 today at 9:00 to 12:00
They Said that SSBB will come out in Dec 3, 07....
Oh and y the way they have new wiiremote, wiizapper and wiiwheel..
And they are also making the new Mariokart on WII with wifi connection AND new tracks and karts!..

And all of you guys that was there must of saw the new trailer for Sonic olimpics...
You See Sonic,Tails,K.T.E,EGGMan ,Mario,Lugie,Peach,AND BOWSER Runing for the GOAL

Just Telling you this if you Dident go to or wacth E3 07. 8)

Give me the link for the trailer video of Mario & Sonic.

Damn, Dec. 3rd. Well, at least it isn't like Japan (ahahah, Dec. 31st), but Europe is getting it way earlier than all of us. Strange.

Well, I've decided. Since Brawl will have the Bumper, it will be better than Melee. The bumper is the one thing I REALLY missed in SSB:M.

There's a movie up on smashbros.com. Shows the Bridge of Eldin stage falling apart, among other things.

It's only there because that's one of the small montage-like clips they showed at the Nintendo press conference. There's similar stuff of over games laying around, as well, like Super Mario Galaxy. I personally found those 15 seconds to be VERY fulfilling. It's nice to see the game in motion and to hear what the new sound effects are like.
In other news, DK has been added to the Smash Dojo website. I like the detail they put into his fur.. but wtf? He still doesn't even wrap his hands around people he holds above his head :/.

What I seriously dislike, is how they use the picture of the character for their damage percentages. I mean, why get rid of those smexy transparent symbols?

What irks me is that the percentage symbols were ALREADY in the way. Now they've got the little transparent thing in the way plus a fatass picture. This HUD better either be dynamic or customizable.

Atleast they added the special attack thing in there. I'm tired of throwing stuff at the enemy and getting homeruns. XP

I'd assume, Shuffle, that they'll have fixed that with the level design, making sure that the numbers are always embedded in the ground.

day and night is determined by the Wii’s internal clock
I don't know if thats go to be good or bad. but I guess its OK

Saturday at 8PM are live performances. That seems like a bad idea. because now we half to remember when the live performances are. So we don't play a game and get stopped in the middle of the game by them.

It is a GOOD idea. The performances don't change the pace of the game, they will just change the music and how the background characters act. Besides, the use of real time is one of the things that makes AC so cool, and it is neat that they are able to use that feature as a special cameo in this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back