Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you ask for Sonic, THEN you get picky about everything and you TOTALLY NEED TAILS AND KNUCKLES. It's Nintendo. Not Sega, and not NinSego.

Segmint said:
First you ask for Sonic, THEN you get picky about everything and you TOTALLY NEED TAILS AND KNUCKLES. It's Nintendo. Not Sega, and not NinSego.

I never asked for Tails or Knuckles. I was just saying Tails and Knuckles would be a better choice than Rouge or Shadow.

Why the hell would Rouge and Shadow be in it? Okay, lets say the rest of the characters are from the Sonic universe (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge, Cream, Eggman, Silver, Tikal, etc.). Okay, what happens then? You have a Nintendo game with mostly third party characters. Um, haha no.

Also;

Smash Bros. Dojo said:
Hee ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

I went to the website and found lots of info and you wont believe Bowser's final smash! [when he gets that ball shaped in the super smash bros symbol] also there are trophies that appear in battle that come to life and help you but you cant see who it is until they come out [e.x. hammer bros comes out and throws hammers at everyone eccept the user] and they are invincible.
:mrgreen:

Wow 2 updates: Combos & The Bridge of Eldin.

Well lets speak of the bridge of Eldin. I don't know why its called The Bridge Of Eldin because the game Loz:TT didn't have enough info.

It shows King Bubulin or what ever his name is.

The bridge just collapses for no reason and it was supposed to be bombed.

The bridge is scaled down.

The broken part of the bridge returns I think like in the game I'm not sure.

I think Luigi's [if he gets into the game because some characters might not make it] final smash would be to take out his polterguest 3000 and boy controling Giga Bowser in Bowser's final smash would be crazy...in a good way :o

supertails said:
I think Luigi's [if he gets into the game because some characters might not make it]
Of course he's going to make it; Nintendo isn't stupid.

final smash would be to take out his polterguest 3000
What, is Luigi attached to that thing or something? How often does it make its appearance in games? God, throw the damn thing away.

every time i get a pokeball its a fish pokemon inside.(goldeen, magikarp, stuff like that that doesnt atack)

But it wasn't useless. By saying, "Whatever", I mean that I don't care what he specifically is, only that Dr. Wright is in the game. And assist trophies are items anyway, so...

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Well Solid Snake is in it and he's not a Nintendo character at all.
Metal Gear (the original games) were for Nintendo. Solid Snake was the main character of those games as well...

and what's this?
:O
O:
Bumpers from SSB (original)!

If you Guys and girls WENT TO E3 07 today at 9:00 to 12:00
They Said that SSBB will come out in Dec 3, 07....
Oh and y the way they have new wiiremote, wiizapper and wiiwheel..
And they are also making the new Mariokart on WII with wifi connection AND new tracks and karts!..

And all of you guys that was there must of saw the new trailer for Sonic olimpics...
You See Sonic,Tails,K.T.E,EGGMan ,Mario,Lugie,Peach,AND BOWSER Runing for the GOAL

Just Telling you this if you Dident go to or wacth E3 07. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back