Special music for Super Shadow?

• Yes, but in a seperate wad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on what music you use.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tails went super in two games (sonic 2 (a beta super tails can be used in debug mode if you go super as sonic and spawn a moniter jump on it and tails will be permently have the sparkles and sonic can be hit. alsoif sonic gets hit and turns super again tails sparkles will be gold) and sonic 3 and knuckles) 8)

The Tails Doll said:
Tails went super in two games (sonic 2 (a beta super tails can be used in debug mode if you go super as sonic and spawn a moniter jump on it and tails will be permently have the sparkles and sonic can be hit. alsoif sonic gets hit and turns super again tails sparkles will be gold) and sonic 3 and knuckles) 8)
True but kind of off topic we are talking about the Super Shadow wad which I like it's a little big though :mrgreen: just kidding.

Josh, first off we know your new but please do not bump topics.
Also the wad is big because it has Super music (edited version of live and learn unless it was changed) also it has different jump and spin sounds in .wav format if I'm right which can add to the big size.

yeah I kinda figured that out....damn why do I keep bumping topics? I just read something and feel like posting something..... maybe I'll think twice about posting a post... :|

I hope nobody opsted this yet...: To change super in one player just turn super as regular sonic, type in the console devmode and type skin shadow. it should work. if u dont want devmode and wanna stick as shadow, just type devmode in the console again. and it should work as super shadow!

Er....that was before 1.09.4

Although I rather wanted to have it the old way. At least characters could float as standard by then. I hate having to set float as ability while I only want it to work when Super. And you can't use the damn superfloat bug in multiplayer, because objectplace doesn't work there.
Everybody with brains now knows that the superfloat bug has to do with objectplace. No more questions about it, please. I want to keep this bug unfixed in the final version, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back