Special music for Super Shadow?

• Yes, but in a seperate wad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on what music you use.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I Make him super shadow as I got all the emralds and got 50 rings like you do with sonic and it didn't work. What am I doing wrong?

jimbosop said:
How do I Make him super shadow as I got all the emralds and got 50 rings like you do with sonic and it didn't work. What am I doing wrong?
You idiot... -_-

First collect all emeralds and 50 rings, then turn super as Sonic , and then change skin to Shadow.

You will see Super Shadow and SRB2 will play a familliar song thats slightly edited.

Shadow Hog said:
Don't tell me you left "All Hail Shadow" in there.

All hail shadow isn't really a good song(In my opinion), I wonder what the song is...I hope it is "I Am"

God I wish:

1. Stickies had IMPORTANT infomation reguarding questions like this
2. Stickies were neat and locked so no-one would mess them up
3. Stickies were actually READ BY NEW PEOPLE

anyway...

MULTIPLAYER > SETUP PLAYER > CHARACTER

switch between the original 4 and any character wad's you have added...
If you mean within Single player, you will have to re-start the game to do so.

Now SRB2 Admin, would you kindly post an announcement asking NOT to post newb questions within (for lack of a better word/phrase) topics like this?

It seems once or more a DAY this happens. And I believe the cause is the lack of important, neat and un-posted-in-by-others stickies.

The FAQ sticky is completely disreguarded and off topic. Someone make a 'READ THIS OR DIE' topic full of all noob questions and answers. If there is any question you think anyone reading it would already know the answer to, your wrong, post it anyway. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID Q/A, ONLY STUPID PEOPLE. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

*Nuked down several million times by Mystic, SSNTails, and all other forum admin*

ZTaimat said:

God I wish:

1. Stickies had IMPORTANT infomation reguarding questions like this
2. Stickies were neat and locked so no-one would mess them up
3. Stickies were actually READ BY NEW PEOPLE

anyway...

MULTIPLAYER > SETUP PLAYER > CHARACTER

switch between the original 4 and any character wad's you have added...
If you mean within Single player, you will have to re-start the game to do so.

Now SRB2 Admin, would you kindly post an announcement asking NOT to post newb questions within (for lack of a better word/phrase) topics like this?

It seems once or more a DAY this happens. And I believe the cause is the lack of important, neat and un-posted-in-by-others stickies.

The FAQ sticky is completely disreguarded and off topic. Someone make a 'READ THIS OR DIE' topic full of all noob questions and answers. If there is any question you think anyone reading it would already know the answer to, your wrong, post it anyway. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID Q/A, ONLY STUPID PEOPLE. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

*Nuked down several million times by Mystic, SSNTails, and all other forum admin*

Haha, calm down, Mickey!

Hi i'M NEW HERE
also what jimbosop said about the Super Shadow wad I also did the same thing on Mystic realm
and the SRB2 Demos with the Super Shadow wad after turning super as sonic change the skin to shadow it would not work switching character skins it will just stay as Super Sonic's What other things do i do then if you could help that will be great

cheers!

Please, please, please stop using colored text. If I was on my PSP, I wouldn't be able to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back