Special music for Super Shadow?

• Yes, but in a seperate wad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on what music you use.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One, polls for characters are stupid, and that reflects on the creator of the wad/poll.
Two, why do we need a Super Shadow? We have more than enough fanboyism as it is, without poisoning SRB2 with it.

Dark Warrior said:
One, polls for characters are stupid, and that reflects on the creator of the wad/poll.
Two, why do we need a Super Shadow? We have more than enough fanboyism as it is, without poisoning SRB2 with it.

1: How else am I gonna know if the music should be there or not? I'd rather listen to 20 guys, then to 1. Otherwise I'll only make 1 dude happy, and the rest is sad. And i'll remove the poll in a week anyway, so it will be gone soon.
2: I think the reason of adding a allowsuper skin option was mostly for Super Shadow and Super Metal Sonic.

You know what, you're probably right.
It was probably put there to shut the fanboys up.

Super mystic sonic said:
2: I think the reason of adding a allowsuper skin option was mostly for Super Shadow and Super Metal Sonic.
Wrong. The reason was so that people with creativity could use in in interesting ways, and not have to exploit bugs to do it.

It's a good feature...yeah...But I think that the super option for character wads should be slightly weaker than super sonic.

Yeah... Like if there was a Super Knuckles, he wouldn't be as fast as Super Sonic(but faster then normal Sonic), plus he wouldn't gain any jumping height. But he would glide and climb faster.

eh. there needs to be another thing for it, specifically, what extra ability the character gets when super. It would work out, since supersonic does get the float ability, which is selectable now.

Mystic said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Wrong. The reason was so that people with creativity could use in in interesting ways, and not have to exploit bugs to do it.

But that's quite obviously NOT how it turned out. Add it, and the first three things you get:
Super Tails
Super Knuckles
Super Shadow.

There's something really wrong with that.

Nah Just Leave The Music in the Super shadow wad as it is. It's better that way. a Definite no to Super Tails I didn't like the music in that wad. Liked the playable wad though even though the new Super Tails is the best!
use the Sonic and Knuckles Invinsibility music on Super Knuckles

HYPERKNUX said:
Nah Just Leave The Music in the Super shadow wad as it is. It's better that way. a Definite no to Super Tails I didn't like the music in that wad. Liked the playable wad though even though the new Super Tails is the best!
use the Sonic and Knuckles Invinsibility music on Super Knuckles

1: I didn't make Super Tails.
2: I didn't make Super Knux
3: I already made my decision with the music. Vote whatever you want, it won't have much effect.

Super Tails and Super Knuckles were stupid ideas. Heck, I'm not too crazy about superforms in general. And the abuse of srb2's new superform feature is making me sick.

But I suppose it's ok to make WADs for any character superform who either used a superform in two games, or only appeared in one game in which they went superform. Which as far as I know only includes:

SuperSonic (Went super in nearly every Sonic game)
SuperShadow (Went super in two games)
SuperBlaze (She only went super once, but she only appeared once.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back