Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Version 2.3

Thats why. Its from gamebanana the place of many stolen things
And we all know that Gamebanana is the HELL for SRB2 Community.Not just becuase of the unoriginal content,but also because of its stolen content from the mods that dont have Reusable mark.

Wait really? I didn't know that tho!
And thats why you shuld NOT trust the Gamebanana.Use it only for Friday Night Funkin mods.
If you want SRB2 content,just be on official discord server as well as SRB2MB.

Yeah, but one more question, they not only steal srb2 mods but other mods too? (like tf2, etc)

Excuse me but can you guys stop derailing the thread

This is to talk about Super Mario Bros not Gamebanana junk

We literally were having a conversation and that was all and i only told him to leave us alone so at least think for a second, furry girl.
Post automatically merged:

Also
Moderator Notice:
Stop shitposting and being toxic.

Post automatically merged:

K so it sorta works?..the only errors is that i can only jump and no other physics, and i also get this dumb error on the top of the screen, even tho im in 2.2.4 (dont ask.) so eh, is there like a lua or pk3 that kinda fixes some mods? (heres sum evidence!)
Screenshot 2022-10-08 4.08.41 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We literally were having a conversation and that was all and i only told him to leave us alone so at least think for a second, furry girl.
I advise that you keep your attitude decently amicable if you're going to speak here. There's no reason to be unkind to people if they've done nothing to insult you. Even if they have, you're not any better for hitting back. In the end, you'll only be hurting yourself.

You also called me an 8 year old and pulled a "silence furry pfp" so you have no high ground on the matter there, unfortunately
The forums have an offtopic sub-forum for a reason

Last edited:
You also called me an 8 year old and pulled a "silence furry pfp" so you have no high ground on the matter there, unfortunately
The forums have an offtopic sub-forum for a reason
Reminds me back in the days of the “you have a sonic/Undertale/etc. pfp so that means every point you make is invalid no matter what” (shutter) those were dark times. Sorry if I’m going off-topic.

@DirkTheHusky Fire flower Mario seems to break ringslinger modes. Rings get disabled, and if you switch to a different character they become able to shoot fireballs. Really weird, but it's enough reason to disable powerups for tag.

How come this mod kinda breaks with uncapped? marios skincolor turns green in the after image when backflipping and the secondary colors for both just go off of the body, and also the cape breaks sometimes.

How come this mod kinda breaks with uncapped? marios skincolor turns green in the after image when backflipping and the secondary colors for both just go off of the body, and also the cape breaks sometimes.
Dont use uncapped then :shitsfree:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back