SUGOI

SUGOI 2.2a

are all 3 intentionally supposed to be bundled together?
you could split them back into separate map packs
and then port the kimokawaiii speed shoes/invincibility/1upjingle/stageclear music to sugoi and subarashii.
but thats just a theory

are all 3 intentionally supposed to be bundled together?
you could split them back into separate map packs
and then port the kimokawaiii speed shoes/invincibility/1upjingle/stageclear music to sugoi and subarashii.
but thats just a theory
How do I do that?

that was a question for S A L T
WOKECRAWLA.png

ok so put the three new files in a folder together alone UNZIP 001 with 7zip and dump the files in the resulting file where your vanilla srb2 launcher is located

ok so put the three new files in a folder together alone UNZIP 001 with 7zip and dump the files in the resulting file where your vanilla srb2 launcher is located
001 as in "pk3"?
Post automatically merged:

ok, I unzipped the pk3 now how do I dump the files?

Rise and shine Mr. Anime Eyes Sonic, rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply that
you have been sleeping on the animes, No one is more deserving of a rest than you.
And all the hype in the world would have gone to waste until.... Well lets
just say your character arc has come again. The right weeb in the wrong place can make
all the difference in the message board. So wake up Mr. Anime Eyes Sonic, wake up and smell the
freeslots.

Great pack! I'm to stubborn and paranoid to get the new exe because I'm not entirely sure what things it could break, so I'm just gonna get as far as I can without it.
The only level I've had to skip so far was the sweets themed one in the first sugoi.
I've already played the original trilogy in 2.1, but I guess I'm playing it again!

Last edited:
Nevermind, I think I got it working. Finally.

Okay I have another problem. When I was playing Fudge Canyon and the start of the level it began to crash.

almost anywhere I go keeps crashing.

Last edited:
THAT FUDGEING SIG nal SEG ment V iolation is messing w my canyon too much
im gonna be honest
also theres an issue with one last goodbye... im on top of the first two platforms
ALL THE REST OF THEM ARE INVISIBLE AND REFUSE TO BUDGE

Epic to see it finally out, congrats on the launch. Gonna have a lot of fun doing speedruns of this. It seems to load and play fine so far on my 2.2.13 SRB2 build though. What exactly breaks when not using the patch/2.2.14?

ok bois everytime you complete garanz or final tower (normal boss) you will be sigged out of the game and must reload and pray that it sends you to the next lobby instead of the current one

These remade levels are great. Having a lot of fun with this pack so far. Ran into a particularly big bug though near the end though.

In "One Last Goodbye" the entire path is invisible, even when you get close to it. This happens on OpenGL, Software and with or without shaders. As Sonic at least it's practically impossible to make it to the final boss.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back