Suggestions

Also yes, frontiers
Post automatically merged:

nvm then, attacking vines?
Buddy, when they suggestions, they mean things that can be done in DOOM. If it can't be done in DOOM, it can't be done here. They also mean pretty big things suggestion wise. As in a character speed change, or a level edit(Yes I understand edits can just be modded in, but again, this is SUGGESTIONS, not REQUESTS.).

...Why something so specific? That can pretty easily be made into a custom object.
uhh angry flying monkeys....IDK
Buddy, when they suggestions, they mean things that can be done in DOOM. If it can't be done in DOOM, it can't be done here. They also mean pretty big things suggestion wise. As in a character speed change, or a level edit(Yes I understand edits can just be modded in, but again, this is SUGGESTIONS, not REQUESTS.).
so like, no 2D animated vines-

Why are you just spouting out random concepts? Nobody was asking for "attacking vines" or "flying monkeys" to be added to the game.
okay fine jeez, my brain is just slow during that time-

Actual idea, when you do a boss fight, the boss, either eggman or Metal steals any chaos emeralds you have.(at least 1 or 2 depending if they can find it)

okay fine jeez, my brain is just slow during that time-

Actual idea, when you do a boss fight, the boss, either eggman or Metal steals any chaos emeralds you have.(at least 1 or 2 depending if they can find it)
That sounds real stupid mate. All the work you go through will be worth nothing.

ik, but its just an idea-
For one thing, why do you keep putting a dash and the end of your sentences? It looks stupid if I'm completely honest.
And also, this thread isn't for spitballing. If you have no good ideas don't say something you came up with on the spot.

Geez guys, be nice. An idea you don't like isn't a serious offense. People put dashes at the end of their sentences to emphasize something. This is a normal part of English.

Here's a cool idea for Red Volcano Zone Act 2. I'm thinking of tubes made of lava. The tubes extended to the sky. You know how Egg Rock has lava, well Dr. Robotnik is using Red Volcanos lava to use them as traps for Sonic and crew! I think Red Volcano Act 2 should be more industrial, making you prepared for Egg Rock Zone. Is this a good idea?

Geez guys, be nice. An idea you don't like isn't a serious offense. People put dashes at the end of their sentences to emphasize something. This is a normal part of English.
That's not the point I'm going for. What if people just wanna 100% the game, and the random encounters make it difficult and annoying to do that task? It's not logical whatsoever.

Here's a cool idea for Red Volcano Zone Act 2. I'm thinking of tubes made of lava. The tubes extended to the sky. You know how Egg Rock has lava, well Dr. Robotnik is using Red Volcanos lava to use them as traps for Sonic and crew! I think Red Volcano Act 2 should be more industrial, making you prepared for Egg Rock Zone. Is this a good idea?
I believe it sort of is. While that WOULD be cool, Red Volcano Zone is designed to specifically be a 1 act zone.

That's not the point I'm going for. What if people just wanna 100% the game, and the random encounters make it difficult and annoying to do that task? It's not logical whatsoever.
Are you here in this thread to give any more ideas or just to shoot them down by calling them things such as "real stupid"?
I believe it sort of is. While that WOULD be cool, Red Volcano Zone is designed to specifically be a 1 act zone.
This is factually incorrect, Red Volcano has always been intended to have two acts. The first act 2 beta pre-dates both of our births. 2.2 already has a new music track for act 2.

Last edited:
Then that is a mistake on my part. My apologies.
And I DO have an idea. What if they came up with a way to make the game more, hm...how do I word it...unique? Maybe they can add more textures in random locations.(I simply am suggesting, I don't expect them to use this due to how inconvenient it is-)

Actually, 2.3 is supposed to have RVZ2. In fact, it you type tunes rvz2, you will hear the music for it!

For one thing, why do you keep putting a dash and the end of your sentences? It looks stupid if I'm completely honest.
And also, this thread isn't for spitballing. If you have no good ideas don't say something you came up with on the spot.
the dash is a habit, and second, it's also how I type. I'm a hood person ig

the dash is a habit, and second, it's also how I type. I'm a hood person ig
Quit fighting, guys! This is a peaceful community!..at least I think it is.

Then that is a mistake on my part. My apologies.
And I DO have an idea. What if they came up with a way to make the game more, hm...how do I word it...unique? Maybe they can add more textures in random locations.(I simply am suggesting, I don't expect them to use this due to how inconvenient it is-)
Pretty vague, elaborate!

I had suggested that they could add extra textures to stuff like the ground and walls.
You mean different textures in some areas? Like the grass in one part of Green Flower Zone 1 will look different in another area of the zone? Your confusing me!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 19, Members: 0, Guests: 19)

Back