Suggestions

What if we added more colours from The old versions, or new colours all together, like cerulean (light-ish blue with a green tint)?

Hey, I would like to see something like that. But I'm sure not too many people would enjoy it that much.

Oh, here's another suggestion, I know this seems odd but,

4 Team CTF. It would be much more chaotic and insane, and that would just be pretty fun in my opinion.

Hey, I would like to see something like that. But I'm sure not too many people would enjoy it that much.

Oh, here's another suggestion, I know this seems odd but,

4 Team CTF. It would be much more chaotic and insane, and that would just be pretty fun in my opinion.

Already been suggested earlier in the topic, or something of the like.

They would have to make maps that have 4 bases and there would be a bit trouble with the number of people on a team since if not too many people join it will be problematic and may leave some if not all people's bases unprotected.

Last edited:
Speed shoes give you the ability to run on water. Come on, you're running at really high speeds with the speedshoes, so shouldn't you be able to run on water while you're going these speeds?

Speed shoes give you the ability to run on water. Come on, you're running at really high speeds with the speedshoes, so shouldn't you be able to run on water while you're going these speeds?
Why are you trying to apply some kind of "logic" to the workings of the game? And why are you so stubbornly holding on to that imbalanced "run on water" idea?

Hmmm...I actually agree with him that it might make sense to add the ability to Super Sneakers. At the moment, they're somewhat underpowered except outside of multiplayer modes, except in specialized contexts.

Multi-Team Match. Skin/character or color can represent a team instead of just 2 teams.

Emerald power-ups: When you pick up a emerald, you can USE them instead of carrying them around trying to get all 7. You think of the power-ups.

Multi-Team Match. Skin/character or color can represent a team instead of just 2 teams.
It used to be this way, but it lead to having 10 players in the game across 8 teams.

Honestly, anything with over 2 teams in SRB2 is overkill because you're never going to get enough players to make it fun.

How about making it where it doesn't crash the game if you don't have the WAD files? Make it where it says it in-game.

Maybe something like

WARNING: Not all players have required Wad. Still load wad? (y/n)
Or maybe even

Check -----.wad (Which would tell who has the wad you're about to load?)

Maybe something like

WARNING: Not all players have required Wad. Still load wad? (y/n)
Or maybe even

Check -----.wad (Which would tell who has the wad you're about to load?)
Or something like this.

When you don't have the WAD said:
WARNING: You do not have the required files needed to join the game. The host has turned off downloading.
(Press any key)

When you are about to download a WAD you don't have said:
WARNING: You do not have required files to join the game. To list the files you need to download, press W. Download the files?
(Y/N)

Why are you trying to apply some kind of "logic" to the workings of the game? And why are you so stubbornly holding on to that imbalanced "run on water" idea?

I believe the only time I have ever used the "running on water" thing as an idea which was my own was only once when I said it should have been an ability on it's own.

Besides, not only that, but correct me if I'm wrong but Tails used to be able to run on water in Srb2 1094 when and -ONLY- when he got Super Sneakers.

Also, in S3&K, during the second zone in the Sonic 3 segment of the game, there were points that going at a fast enough speed you could run on top of the water after you shot out of a certain part. Or am I mistaken again.

Besides, not only that, but correct me if I'm wrong but Tails used to be able to run on water in Srb2 1094 when and -ONLY- when he got Super Sneakers.

Also, in S3&K, during the second zone in the Sonic 3 segment of the game, there were points that going at a fast enough speed you could run on top of the water after you shot out of a certain part. Or am I mistaken again.

First off, Tails could run on water with the Super Sneakers or Clever usage of a fully charged spin dash. That was taken out so Tails could actually reach his running frames. Besides, run on water is next to useless to Tails since he can fly in the first place.

There were some occasions in one stage that Sonic could run on water, but it's mostly visuals, as the incidents where it happens you actually pass up a few secrets. It's not like he can run on water everywhere. Try running off the side of a cliff into some water. You sink like a rock.

First off, Tails could run on water with the Super Sneakers or Clever usage of a fully charged spin dash. That was taken out so Tails could actually reach his running frames. Besides, run on water is next to useless to Tails since he can fly in the first place.

There were some occasions in one stage that Sonic could run on water, but it's mostly visuals, as the incidents where it happens you actually pass up a few secrets. It's not like he can run on water everywhere. Try running off the side of a cliff into some water. You sink like a rock.

But see, I haven't covered any of the newer games yet.

My point being, I just think allowing them to run on water with the super sneakers makes sense. Not only that, but really, the super sneakers in co-op and in many instances (for me) in match and every other game type, is the most useless power-up ever. I don't think it's going to kill anyone if you allow those with super sneakers to run on water. Not to mention, I feel the need to post this.

"Assuming you meant human, it's not possible due to biological limitations,however, in terms of physics it is possible.
When you slap a flat hand on water (like in a pool) you feel a sudden strong resistance, but when you gently settle your hand on the water surface, it tends to sink right away.
The same concept could be applied to feet on water. Unfortunately, an upright human requires a lot of force to keep up. You would have to hit the water really, really fast with your feet to "run". Increasing the surface area of your feet will reduce the speed necessary to remain "floating", but it would still be very hard. One thing is certain, you won't be able to stand still on water."

*cough* And need I mention the fact that you can skip on water? Let's just cover some facts here, Sonic runs at the speed of sound (according to SEGA). Sonic is srb2 does not run at insane speeds, but he does run really fast with the speed shoes regardless. So with proven physics, wouldn't it make the -most- sense to allow the Sonic cast to run on water with a super sneaker?

Last edited:
I really think you should stop begging for water running to return: it's not, because it has basically been replaced with water skipping, which actually has downsides and doesn't break the game.

I really think you should stop begging for water running to return: it's not, because it has basically been replaced with water skipping, which actually has downsides and doesn't break the game.

... okay, I guess I'm just understanding this incorrectly, but mostly this should be common knowledge but I honestly don't know what it means to "break the game"

Here my suggestions:

Single player campaing:
·Extend a little GFZ (both acts), give it more texture variation and improve the visuals.
·Improve THZ act 1 textures making it seems more a natural texture.
·Extend THZ act 2.
·Like someone said here add the rank marcator based on the score obtained.
·Remove or add more obstacles and decorations in the hallways sections of DSZ.
·Make more detailed the rooms in CEZ.
·Extend the left path in ERZ act. The right and left path are unbalanced.

Ideas for bosses:
· A tank (eggtank) type boss for CEZ that shoot cannon balls and try to tackle you and you have to jump in some high plattforms to jump and hit him in the top of the tank.
· An spider type boss (eggspider) that act like the egg walker in SADX, for DCZ or ERZ (if you plain to move ERZ to DCZ).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back