Suggestions

With that said, there aren't exactly that many water segments (besides Deep Sea Zone) not to mention speed foot doesn't exactly last the whole entire stage.
"Besides Deep Sea Zone" is game-breaking enough. See, when you need to defend an idea against a whole lot of objections, it's probably not worth it. Apart from that, I see no real benefit in putting this into the game. It's a very specific ability that only helps in very few sections.

Some sort of way to disable step-up. Maybe incorporate it in the non-ramp sector type.

I have a gimmick where you can reach a ledge only by first jumping on a spike sector, but you can completely subvert it by simply hugging the spike sector while jumping, which causes step-up to raise you a bit higher, but not cancel your vertical momentum, allowing you to reach the ledge without taking damage. The only way around it is to just use thing spikes and ignore the fact that the game almost lets you run through them.

Oh. I know this might be silly, but,

the option to toggle the Super Music. At first, I thought it was interesting to hear, and it is still kind of good to hear sometimes still. But I would like to be able to hear the regular level music too while being super.

Making CEZ2 less laggy. Whenever I enter the bottom section (at the beginning), my computer lags. Like. Holy. Hell. I mean not minor lag, I mean 1 framerate per 2 seconds. And that is slow. Maybe remove some of the swinging spike balls, and replace the secret bottom floo in the second room that has a Emerald Token with a bottomless pit.

Oh. I know this might be silly, but,

the option to toggle the Super Music. At first, I thought it was interesting to hear, and it is still kind of good to hear sometimes still. But I would like to be able to hear the regular level music too while being super.
Let's say you turn super in THZ1.
Bring down console.
Type "tunes 4"
???
Profit!

Still better than what we got back in Sonic 2 or 3. I decided not to get emeralds in them a few times just to avoid being super because the music is fairly annoying after a while. Besides, it isn't like the music has that huge of a loop, and it will loop to the beginning anyway. If anything the worst is the hassle of bringing the console down and bothering to type the tunes number in.

Well, you could bind m to make the original music play by doing this in the console : bind m "tunes default";

Then, whenever you press m, the default music for the stage plays.

You guys have to toatlly stop making versions of Srb2 and just at a certain point(after 2.0.7)you should just make Srb3. Here are my suggetions for Srb3 or a diffrent version of Srb2. First of all you need to make a choice between 2d or 3d,you see all levels in Srb2 are to big to wierd, mostly because its a 3d Sonic game when people play a 3d Sonic game they expect Sonic unleashed, speedy levels with easy exits, but in Srb2 those level are close to those of Sonic 3 in 3d so that makes no sesne. Second if you pick 3d at least make levels more fast paced and cool,don't forget about Sonic's homing attack and light dash either. Third if you pick 2d that would be way better, it would be like Srb1 or the classic sonic games like sonic 3. Last but, toatlly not the least ease up on Eggrock zone that thing is almost impossible for people and then when they make it to the final boss there not to happy either when they die and get a game over they have to do eggrock zone all over again, now that sucks at least separate boss levels and actual levels. P.S add a town for every zone for people can have a break and get emblems through missons in the town or city,and its ok not to add cities or towns to level like eggrock zone red volcano zone ect. ect and add more levels.

Last edited:
You guys have to toatlly stop making versions of Srb2 and just at a certain point(after 2.0.7)you should just make Srb3. Here are my suggetions for Srb3 or a diffrent version of Srb2. First of all you need to make a choice between 2d or 3d,you see all levels in Srb2 are to big to wierd, mostly because its a 3d Sonic game when people play a 3d Sonic game they expect Sonic unleashed, speedy levels with easy exits, but in Srb2 those level are close to those of Sonic 3 in 3d so that makes no sesne. Second if you pick 3d at least make levels more fast paced and cool,don't forget about Sonic's homing attack and light dash either. Third if you pick 2d that would be way better, it would be like Srb1 or the classic sonic games like sonic 3. Last but, toatlly not the least ease up on Eggrock zone that thing is almost impossible for people and then when they make it to the final boss there not to happy either when they die and get a game over they have to do eggrock zone all over again, now that sucks at least separate boss levels and actual levels. P.S add a town for every zone for people can have a break and get emblems through missons in the town or city,and its ok not to add cities or towns to level like eggrock zone red volcano zone ect. ect and add more levels.

nope.avi

Look, the devs are focusing on the classics. No new stuff, no unleashed bullshit, none of that. And they said time and time again, SRB3 is NOT happening. And Eggrock is that hard because the devs still didn't make the levels that go before it (which they ARE getting to), so there is quite the spike. Eggrock is not supposed to be easy. It's perfect the way it is. And if they wanted 2D, they would have stuck with some other engine long ago.

Words.blahblahblah...words...blahblahblah...grammer fail...blahblahblah...words
KKC, reread your post before doing anything else... SRB2 ALREADY HAS 2d and 3d. Srb2 is also NOT FINISHED YET! I mean, read the website. There are other levels being created while we breath air and drink beer.
Look, the devs are focusing on the classics. No new stuff, no unleashed bullshit, none of that. And they said time and time again, SRB3 is NOT happening. And Eggrock is that hard because the devs still didn't make the levels that go before it (which they ARE getting to), so there is quite the spike. Eggrock is not supposed to be easy. It's perfect the way it is. And if they wanted 2D, they would have stuck with some other engine long ago.
Oh hey I was going to say something like that... Oh well.
Anyways, ONTOPIC
Melee mod (On/off) Allows you to attack other players by spinning, jumping, thoking, flying, gliding, etc. It would feel a little more Sonic-y if you did that.
Oh and a "Brawl" gametype that works with the command that I just mentioned above. The gametype could be in 2d so than attacking other players would be easier but I'm just saying.

P.S add a town for every zone
GFZ - Greenflower City was destroyed by the Doomship.
THZ - I don't think Robotnik builds living space near his factories for his workers, seeing as they're ALL ROBOTS.
DSZ - Atlantis?
CEZ - "I don't think Robotnik builds living space near his factories for his workers, seeing as they're ALL ROBOTS."
ACZ - ok fine MAYBE some people built a town out in the desert
RVZ - Volcano.
DCZ - I don't think the denizens of DCZ are very happy to see you.
Doomship - You're in space.
ERZ - You're in space.
FFZ - You're in space.

One thing that has always bugged me is the fact that you can't view what WADs are on a server if it's modified. I HAVE to enter the server, only to find out that the whole game crashes and THEN tells me what wad it is. I have to start the whole game up again and repeat the process. So maybe when a server on the list is highlighted, there could be a small box showing what WAD files are being used in it. Something like that would make things much quicker.

Instead of being water tagged as a death pit, Acid should have it's own sector type: It simply acts as you have no rings when you take damage from it. This would mean that Super Sonic, Invincibility, and the shields would not die to acid, as seeing Super and Invin getting killed by something like that is just absurd. Elemental Shield should defend from it just incase someone wants to make a underacid secret path or something.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 14, Members: 0, Guests: 14)

Back