Suggestions

The thing is that Coop is a gametype that was just added "for fun", so to say. It doesn't receive the development attention that the "big four" modes (SP, Match, CTF, Circuit Race) get. So there won't be any coop-exclusive features, except for playability fixes (like the removed enemy trap in ERZ2). After all, this single player campaign has been taking long to make without any Coop attention.

Rankings like SA2. These range from A to E.
Grading is already in SRB2, except it's game-wide.

doomstat.h:334:
Code:
// Grading
// 0 = No grade
// 1 = F
// 2 = E
// 3 = D
// 4 = C
// 5 = B
// 6 = A
// 7 = A+
extern UINT32 grade;

Though I agree that the player should be informed this exists and when it goes up.

Your grade starts at 0 and rises each time you finish some major achievement, like beat Single Player, beat Single Player with all emeralds, find all the emblems, beat ultimate, etc. I think.

Your grade starts at 0 and rises each time you finish some major achievement, like beat Single Player, beat Single Player with all emeralds, find all the emblems, beat ultimate, etc. I think.

Speaking of that, I was -REALLY- disappointed with the lack of difficulty choices. Regardless of whatever you say, it was a challenge to play Very Hard and Ultimate, and I honestly think these difficulty settings should come back.

Make a Bubble shield, with a bobbing effect, that makes the player go out of the water when he pick up the shield(if he is in the water), and makes the player run on water.

Make a Bubble shield, with a bobbing effect, that makes the player go out of the water when he pick up the shield(if he is in the water), and makes the player run on water.

You know, that sounds like it could be a promising shield, but then keep in mind that it would make levels like Deep Sea Zone impossible.

Simple, just do not place it in these levels.

EDIT: To won't make this shield be useless, when you are in air, pressing the spin button makes the player have a slowly falling, this makes sense, since the player is lighter inside the bubble.

Last edited:
Simple, just do not place it in these levels.

EDIT: To won't make this shield be useless, when you are in air, pressing the spin button makes the player have a slowly falling, this makes sense, since the player is lighter inside the bubble.

I believe I said something about earlier about making the water shield and fire shield also separate. They thought it was stupid even though I said that same thing you said about placing the shield only in that stage it was needed in.

Speaking of that, I was -REALLY- disappointed with the lack of difficulty choices. Regardless of whatever you say, it was a challenge to play Very Hard and Ultimate, and I honestly think these difficulty settings should come back.
Ultimate mode is still in game.
Also, difficulties were dropped to open up more flags if I recall correctly, which thus lead to one of which being gravity.

But they don't care about this shields in co-op/Singleplayer mode, but in match mode these separate shields can be useful and useless at the same time:

*The water shield is useful in levels with water, but it is useless in levels with fire.
*The fire shield is useful in levels with fire, but it is useless in levels with water.

And more, these shields will spawn randomly in match mode, that's they point. And I think the elemental shield isn't overpowered.

Ultimate mode is still in game.
Also, difficulties were dropped to open up more flags if I recall correctly, which thus lead to one of which being gravity.

... It's still in the game? I've unlocked every single emblem, beaten all of the bonus stages, and I even completely finished the game with both Tails and Knuckles and Sonic. Am I missing something here.

... It's still in the game? I've unlocked every single emblem, beaten all of the bonus stages, and I even completely finished the game with both Tails and Knuckles and Sonic. Am I missing something here.
Type "ULTIMATE" at the title screen

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 11, Members: 0, Guests: 11)

Back