Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats it!!! The perfect addition to srb2!!
I cant beleive i didnt think of it before!!
Its so perfect in every way, unbeatable i say! unbeatable!!!
A special button!!!
ok ok... it sucks...
-_- so ill just tell you about it anyway
you know on sonic advance that fillipy-whats-ya-ma-call-it that sonic does and that tail whip that tails does, oh and those cool punches knuckles does*
now for my real idea

a sonic battle multiplayer mode

*does this make sence?

Make sense? Yes.
Good idea? No.

Those punches, kicks, and other random attacks are worthless in Sonic, because they detract from what makes Sonic good: Flow.

To use them, you have to stop, pretty much. Talk about defeating the point.

Yeah, making new sprites for a character is pretty hard, i'm sure. Either that, or it's annoying. =P

Look at this... I was training... Then I do the Thok Attack... The movement is performed, but backwards!!! That's the first time that it happened to me!!!

I was in Storm Valley, and NEXT to a wall (angle to it: between 75° - 90°, I estimate).

I found a exploit in the code that allows you to switch characters on the fly in 1-player mode, but I'd rather keep that one to myself for now ^_~

Among other things. Maybe I'll report a few if I get bored of them after a while. For now though, they're all so fun that I couldn't stand having 1.09 fixing them :roll:

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I found a exploit in the code that allows you to switch characters on the fly in 1-player mode, but I'd rather keep that one to myself for now ^_~

Among other things. Maybe I'll report a few if I get bored of them after a while. For now though, they're all so fun that I couldn't stand having 1.09 fixing them :roll:
Yeah, but you see, by the time 1.09 comes out, you'll probably be bored of them, so what's the harm of it ^_~

There needs to be a sector special that keeps Tails from flying and/or keeps Knuckles from gliding so only Sonic can get through :).

Heres a little idea i have for Chaos mode:

How about when you have no rings, the score you get from destroying enemies is doubled?

blah

A mission mode from SADX!

• *Tails touches floaty card*
    "Mission 3: Start!"
    "What a wet, rainy place! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"
    *Tails enters CEZ1 and pushes gargoyale into building*
    "Mission 3: Cleared!"

Re: blah

supershadow2 said:
A mission mode from SADX!

• *Tails touches floaty card*
    "Mission 3: Start!"
    "What a wet, rainy place! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"
    *Tails enters CEZ1 and pushes gargoyale into building*
    "Mission 3: Cleared!"

Cool. I'd so play that.

I'd like it if you could somehow make OpenGL and Software mode be more alike when it comes to the brightness of a sector. For example, take a sector with 120 brightness. In OpenGL you can see very clearly, but in Software you can barely see at all.

This is something that I can't believe that nobody said it still: add the black to the skins colours for netgame!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 15, Members: 0, Guests: 15)

Back