Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a suggestion: Make temporary invincibility not start counting down until you hit the ground. What I mean is, if you get hit your temporary invincibility should not start wearing off until you hit the ground, like in the Genesis games. This would make things easier for people that get shot out of the sky in netgames, and also prevent cheap strategies in low gravity levels like Midnight Abyss (shoot a player, watch them float in the air until their invincibility wears off, then kill them).

FuriousFox said:
This would make things easier for people that get shot out of the sky in netgames, and also prevent cheap strategies in low gravity levels like Midnight Abyss (shoot a player, watch them float in the air until their invincibility wears off, then kill them).

That pisses me off when people do that. :evil: Happens to me all the time.

No, I was talking about the music. I didn't notice any SFX problems in 2p. Just that invincibility and Speed up wouldn't play (and I think drowning, but I haven't used a multi-player level with water in it for a LONG time).

You guys should put in MD2 model support, including Sonic/Tails/Knux.

Riiiight. We can't even get slopes working and you expect us to support models.

...actually, Legacy SUPPOSEDLY supports them, but the support sucks. It's not in our control.

No, don't fix the invincibility thing, I love mercilessly slaughtering people in low-gravity maps.

...Okay, so it's not very fair, but at least include the option to toggle invincibility modes.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Yeah, YOU're the one I still remember to kill people while in midair.
I do it too. I originally found that trick during the first map test of Midnight Abyss, and have had a blast with it. ^_^()

I'm not sure if this has been said before, but i think in tag there is a problem. You can cheat to win by simply dieing and not reswaning. You should put like a 5-10 second limit and then you respawn.

Another idea i had was you remember those item boxes in sonic advance that gave you a random amount of rings from 1-50? how about adding that in? like the only item box(es) you can get is a random amount of rings. That would be kewl :mrgreen:

Some gametypes still revives you automaticly. For some reason, tag doesnt do that (or it either takes a long time). They just had to do that on purpose so THEY can cheat their way to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Back