Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roboashura said:
A ring that makes players turn uncontrollably would be funny to use. :P

Oh, god no..
Have you ever played PSO and gotten hit by a confuse trap? >.<

Ideas, ideas...

Lose-ring: if hits a player, he loses all of his rings (and he can't recover them). ;)

That might be a bit over the top.

How about the combi-ring from Chaotix? Er, that is, the power-up that consolidates all your rings into one single ring that can easily be recollected. Not that bungee cord thing. Ew.

4 and a half words: words words words words wor.
now for my idea:
a whip ring! like a rail ring in slow-mo the can be controlled before it hits like a light saberbeing shot that doesnt dissapear untill it hits something but it is wiggly!!
<|----\
<| 00 \--
<|__u_|
--------------^-^-^-^
(^= wiggle)

Omega the Hedgehog said:
No! Do the bungie thing!
Yes, I already mentioned that in a similar conversation I had in #srb2 a while back, as well as the big ring thingy, more or less. Anyway, yeah, do the bungie thing. It'd be fun use the ring to latch onto enemy players with Tails and then fly them over a death pit or something equally evil... XP

Oh, and another idea I had during the convo was this drain ring, that, once attached to the enemy, would continuously drain rings from the player. All of the drained rings would be added to the ring counter.

That would be cool. You collect that ring, then whoever you hit while you have that ring is stuck to you!

I have my own room, my own computer, my own TV, my own bed, my own fan, my own desk, my own... alot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back