STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, it's because of my brightness on srb2. I have a flat screen computer. I'ts kinda hard to see.

EDIT: Just looked at the vid. I see that at the part where the hotlava is at. I see that that's brown. I make textures for that, but the first part of the level is purple tho.

I was thinking about spriting, but I don't know how to put them in as new sprites. example: Foo1ao......... something like that.

There were some trees in the asset pack, which I won' be able to find for you, those would work best for this particular level. They were in Kuja's Blaze Canyon to be specific.

Because, honestly, those don't look like trees. =/

I'm getting really tired of showing you guys screens, and i know it's annoying, but what do you say about the mountains.

Isn't it possible to make a 2 layer thok barrier and put the mountains in the unpassable area?

I don't think you can do that. The texture to make a sector see-through is F_SKY1 or something like that. I think that's a ceiling only texture

sonic260 said:
I don't think you can do that. The texture to make a sector see-through is F_SKY1 or something like that. I think that's a ceiling only texture

Nope. It works on walls and on the ground too.

Jellybones69 said:
sonic260 said:

Nope. It works on walls and on the ground too.

F_SKY1 isn't invisible. It's just a marker which tells SRB2 to render the sky there. And it's only a flat, which means it can only be used on ceilings and floors. If you want something to be visible but impassible, use the FOF Linedef Type 57.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back