STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
daiches99 said:
I'm doing the cutscene pictures for before the worlds end level for hyper sonildow and i'm trying to do the music but i will need someone to SOC the text, music and stuff for me because I can't do it.

I'm converting all the music to OGG and looping it at thier right points.

So I can help with that.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
OGG REALLY isn't that much smaller than MP3... Best idea is to not have custom music, period. It doesn't help, and the large amount of it really wastes disk space. =P

Who said anything about custom music?

I'm using the music for the mod.

Edit: O_MAP01.OGG (Soleanna) 46kb.

I got bored with the spriting now, I'll work on it later. I'm starting on flame core. (but first let me fix brown's prob.)

HYPER SONILDOW said:
I got bored with the spriting now, I'll work on it later. I'm starting on flame core. (but first let me fix brown's prob.)

You'll need help looping flame core exactly right.

And yes.... I really want to play Flame Corewhen it's done.

Well just wait. Hey you know I got the textures in.

EDIT: Yes I got the thok barrier in so don't ask, I'm still working on the sky.

Errr...that looks really red. And the last time a level was primarily red like that (sra2.wad), my eyes bled. This doesn't look like it'll help, either.

SilverESP said:
daiches99 said:
I'm doing the cutscene pictures for before the worlds end level for hyper sonildow and i'm trying to do the music but i will need someone to SOC the text, music and stuff for me because I can't do it.

I'm converting all the music to OGG and looping it at thier right points.

So I can help with that.

I will start editing the music.

Chisuun said:
Errr...that looks really red. And the last time a level was primarily red like that (sra2.wad), my eyes bled. This doesn't look like it'll help, either.

And which level in my mod was that?

Chisuun said:

I said I was working on the sky texture. (not trying to argue)

Autosaver said:
SilverESP said:
Chisuun said:

And which level in my mod was that?

Errr....the one with lava?

Yeah it was flame cavern.

Umm brown...........yes it is, what's missing is the trees oh and i got the sky working now.

Sometimes Brown, you got to believe me sometimes. Look and you would see that the walls are purplish. I got the damn game, I know what I see.

Sorry no screenshot.

(I think I said that a little rough. Not trying to argue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back