StatTracker

StatTracker v2.14

Onyo

Onyo submitted a new resource:

StatTracker - Collect server race stats and display race stats!

StatTracker : Multiplayer Time Records, ELO, and Skin/Map Usage data suite

For server owners with a limited amount of character slots and custom map pool, it's important to know what content your players are actually using and enjoy. StatTracker aims to record data to allow you to review what is and what isn't popular, on top of providing data backed features to add to the player experience.

All data is saved to the server's luafiles folder, letting owners view data from inside and...

Read more about this resource...

This is a great mod, but I have been told that _savePSkinUseFunc() opens a file, but the handle is never closed. I don't know how important that is, but you may wanna patch that ASAP!

This is a great mod, but I have been told that _savePSkinUseFunc() opens a file, but the handle is never closed. I don't know how important that is, but you may wanna patch that ASAP!
Ah yup, I see that now. I'll upload a fix this afternoon*

*Right now lol

Last edited:
Onyo updated StatTracker with a new update entry:

v1.63

• Adds a new admin console command
    • st_wiperemovedaddons
    • Prevents the once per server restart data maintenance from deleting data related to content that has since been removed from the server
    • 0 (default) - No data is deleted during maintenance
    • 1 - References to removed skins & maps are scrubbed from the data files during maintenance

Read the rest of this update entry...

Out of curiosity, I was wondering if you plan or if it was implemented already to have a sound play when a new record is triggered?

It does, however it plays the power item sound from whoever got the record from their current position. Depending on where that is relative to your viewpoint it may be quiet or silent, but in most cases you're looking at the finish line when the race ends anyway.
Out of curiosity, I was wondering if you plan or if it was implemented already to have a sound play when a new record is triggered?

v1.7

• KartScore has been enabled for Elimination and Combi!
    • The existing player table will be updated automatically on the server's first intermission
  • Player final position is now calculated based on realtime, which should solve issues on maps with janky checkpoints
  • Per race KartScore changes are now stored in a global for interaction with other mods
    • sTrack.ksChanges
  • Fixed a bad reference when attempting to announce a player's 100th win...

v1.72 (MAY AFFECT EXISTING DATA FILES)

IF YOUR SERVER IS NOT ON HARD SPEED YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR EXISTING Timerecords.txt FILE!
Please see the note at the top of the addon's post for more information.
  • Map records are now split into three different files for each game speed
    • Added EasyRecords.txt, NormalRecords.txt, HardRecords.txt to the luafiles folder
    • Timerecords.txt is now depreciated and it's data will be copied to HardRecords.txt when this addon is loaded
  • On a new...

Any chance you can have it saved based on ip? I have folks that constantly do name change "just for fun" This mod is highly appreciated btw!

v1.73

• Fixes an issue where a losing player below the minimum KS transfer threshold was being awarded +1 point instead of -1

Post automatically merged:

Any chance you can have it saved based on ip? I have folks that constantly do name change "just for fun" This mod is highly appreciated btw!
I can't tie stats to someone's IP sadly due to the fact that people with dynamic IP will just lose their stats when it rotates out. I know Scorekeeper has some system to track name changes while on the server so I'll do some research on that later.

v2

ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR DATA FILES IN THE LUAFILES FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING

v2 is a major data handling rewrite as 5 months since release, data files on servers are getting larger and larger. A lot of these updates are aimed at reducing memory consumption on servers.

Load StatTracker after you load game mode mods now, see updates below for details.

Memory use reduction
  • Loaded data is now stored as a single string instead of a nested table
    • This change seems to...

Tried hosting the new version and it's preventing me to boot up the server with Juggy's Jug of Tools since both commands have the same net id

image_2022-10-13_161111625.png

v2.01

• Renamed admin command "st_enablemaptracking" to "st_enablemapcounttracking" to prevent an ID conflict with Juggy's tools

Post automatically merged:

Tried hosting the new version and it's preventing me to boot up the server with Juggy's Jug of Tools since both commands have the same net id

View attachment 77838
Amazingly low chance for that to happen, but it happened. Fix is up.

When a 1 vs 1 occurs and the person spectates during the countdown the person alone is able to map ranking with just sneakers. Kinda an exploit. Possibly fixed by adding an additional check after the person finishes like Leaderboard does iirc.

Sample
* The example shows the Leaderboard (alone addon) and Stattracker (netgame addon) having the exact same time. This run was done alone but started as 1 vs 1.
1666367502363.png

When a 1 vs 1 occurs and the person spectates during the countdown the person alone is able to map ranking with just sneakers. Kinda an exploit. Possibly fixed by adding an additional check after the person finishes like Leaderboard does iirc.

Sample
* The example shows the Leaderboard (alone addon) and Stattracker (netgame addon) having the exact same time. This run was done alone but started as 1 vs 1.
I'll have this fixed in the next content update, which should be soon.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back