• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Starchaos-SRB2!

Will this be a good mod?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• You are going to fail. :P

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bigboi said:
Jason the Echidna said:
RedFox34 said:
I never said I was better then everyone else.
Because, for the most part I am better then everyone else. Sure, I bump into other child prodigys once in a while, but that's a little rare around the Sonic community apparently...
Would you like to rephrase your statement, JTE?
Isn't it obvious I meant "I'm better then anyone here" but not "I'm better then everyone in the world"? :roll: It should be more like "I never said I was better then everyone else.", sorry 'bout that. :?

... *Waits for SRB2 development team to kick JTE's a$$*

Well, you can't really say that. SRB2 development team is a group of people, and JTE is 1 person. Many people VS 1 person isn't a fair battle, or judgement in this case

I've helped with SRB2's actual development a little bit through a441. And besides, I'm actually waiting for 1.09 to come out and kick my butt with it's sweet new features just to make a port of SPMoves. Yay, SPMoves 1.09: Buggy Edition! :lol:

Oh, didn't your post say "joined the StarChaos development team" just a moment ago, HotDog?... Strange...

Actually, it does. But only when someone has posted after you. I just thought it was a little weird how HotDog changed that one...

I didn't change anything. Look at the nonexistant "Edited by Hotdog 1 time" thing below my sig.

Must've been a trick of the eye.
Also, check the post times if you don't believe me: 404 and 423 are not the same. One is a "HTTP Page Not Found" error, and the othere is... uh,... part of a scrambled up string of numbers?

Actually, as was stated earlier, the edited post thing can be nonexistant if you want it to be. As a matter of fact, this post right here was edited 6 times by adding and removing this: .

You must have the paid verson of Freewebs, because
THAT'S HUGE!!!
At 1.33 KBs a seccond, it's gonna take 5 Hours to download!
Oh, well...

didnt pay, im famous and, i waited 1 week for yay service, but freewebs stinks for files...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! THANK YOU!!! (plz do it for me *im on a SuGaR rUsH btw*)

thats because you canceled it before it was done, now you did it all over again

the music WONT be in the game. you have to add this one to get the full starchaos experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back