SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double Post
Some should know that I have a mini dojo on my site, the thing is, with the level updates im not sure if they are officialy in the game or not, and I was wondering if someone could either help me with the updates or clarify if there in SSBSS or not (I only have enough updates for this week and one day next)

I have a few questions for you;
Who goes to the site?
Do we care about the updates on the site?

More importantly, it's on FREEWEBS (UGH!).

I'm not the one to talk, but I think the existance of the site is not doing anything for this mod. People know the stuff that's in the game, so why point out the 'already stated' again?

Yeah. I agree. Also, who gave you the right to host a SSBSS site? Spazzo is the head dick here, not you. (Cookie if you get my reference)

*sigh* if you making such a big fuss about it I'll delete it, thanks, that's 4 hours of my life wasted
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
More importantly, it's on FREEWEBS (UGH!).
Thats not a question...

If that took you 4 hours, you have issues. I could code a blog in 4 hours and have time to pause for a cuppa...

Cue said:
If that took you 4 hours, you have issues. I could code a blog in 4 hours and have time to pause for a cuppa...
Nononononono, 4 Hours all together, =/ Is that how it sounded?
Anyway back on topic.
...I have nothing to say

Suggestion boy makes suggestions:

Analog Gamepad support.
SSB-styled menus. (highly doubt this'll happen)
Force 640x400 windowed mode for Software users. The game is unplayable in 320x200.
Option to turn off "tap up to jump". Also allow jump on its own to be set to different keys. What I'm trying to say is have control options for "up and jump", "up" and "jump".
Have the character icons change when you're in Final Smash mode?
Have some kind of marker above your head that says which player is which, or at least have a marker on your head that shows you and your allies.

light dasher said:
What about little stock life icon things, and if it's above 5 it shows one and X(number)
Example
(Icon) X 12
I was meaning to do something like this for a while now. I did get somewhere but then the idea was scrapped for whatever reason.

Smash balls come out at random. They randomly appear when you hit someone that has at least 60% damage.

No.

Also.
I'll Begin said:
Suggestion boy makes suggestions:
I know I shouldn't be acting like this, but could I please at least get some acknowledgement that these ideas do or don't suck, SSBSS creators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back