SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a DLL? Then search for it.
And Light, he means that you think that having a crappy Sonic edit and generic name makes you cool.

DW, did you PM him with specific instructions to give that response? :<

Skip the "I told you so", please.

Hey I made a sandbag character and I was wondering if you'd like it, I pmed flame about it 4 months ago but got no reply
here's a sprite
sdbgyq2.png
hand drawn =D
EDIT: Also *points at sig*

The sprite looks pretty good, light dasher, but to be blunt...

...I don't think anybody has worked on SSB:SS, since the last bugfix release. :\

We may just decide to release another version with all of the levels included (perhaps the characters if we get time - they involve more work; see final smashes), but don't hold your breath on that happening anytime soon.

Spazzo said:
The sprite looks pretty good, light dasher, but to be blunt...

...I don't think anybody has worked on SSB:SS, since the last bugfix release. :\

We may just decide to release another version with all of the levels included (perhaps the characters if we get time - they involve more work; see final smashes), but don't hold your breath on that happening anytime soon.
if you'd like i could send you the full sprite set and you could just implant a practice mode
Also....SHINY SMASH BALL!
fsmha0io7.png

Spazzo said:
Being that you can't see my harddrive, I'd expect you to say that.
I have fantastic news for you. ;D

Chrome the hedgehog said:
light dasher said:
The SRB2 Smash ball, seeing as this isnt brawl
srb2smashee5.png

Shouldn't you make it a symbol of SRB2 then?

...why are you guys even spriting a new smash ball? Last I checked, uh, we already had one.

Go back to working on sandbag, or something. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back