SRBX?

omfg, he made an alt. dude just stop
its not funny, if ssn were here he wouldn't be asking stj, cuz he started srb2 :worry:

anyways back to SRBX stuff.
What do you think is going to be in SRBX?
Also, how do I get the SRBX stuff like its things. like the one hyperdrive showed.
Post automatically merged:

seeing some srb2 stuff in here, seems like you did rather well on this.

Stuff that you could look into
- srbxhud.fnt
- SRB2.md3

Also if theres a way to hack this you might actually have srbx, given the collision files are listed here, for some reason
if SRB2.md3 is there, that must mean you might be able to add custom models to srbx, if the files were released u could open it with misfit or maverick.
but i could doubt modding will be easier since its 3d

Last edited:
I have a theory about this game. maybe it's set in the future and Sonic is like MMX and the Tails that is giving sonic the chainsaw is S.S.N. (like Dr. Light)

Welp, SSN released a vid, (i'll send it in a min) and now it's playable

So we have a new video, along with a playable "demo"

I'm still not really sure what SRBX is supposed to be. A remake? Reimagining? Sequel?

There's that whole thing in the intro about it being "a series of games which contain an innovative new feature - an entirely new control scheme" yet the playable demo has nothing new or unique about it in terms of gameplay. Run, jump, spindash.

So we have a new video, along with a playable "demo"

I'm still not really sure what SRBX is supposed to be. A remake? Reimagining? Sequel?

There's that whole thing in the intro about it being "a series of games which contain an innovative new feature - an entirely new control scheme" yet the playable demo has nothing new or unique about it in terms of gameplay. Run, jump, spindash.
I guess for me it "worked", couldn't even jump or spindash because of lag

help! after it's done loading, i get a black screen.
I had the same issue, so I tried refreshing the page before the alarm played and scared the hell out of me.
maybe the game just takes a long ass time to load idk

update: so uhh i got sound but i still can't see anything, anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:
It's weird that you are hoving those issues, i played it normally, the only issue were the shadows (which i turned off and then it stopped lagging).

what device and web browser are you using? i dont know why this is happening but that might have something to do with it
Google Chrome96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit) (cohort: Stable)
Revisiond5ef0e8214bc14c9b5bbf69a1515e431394c62a6-refs/branch-heads/4664@{#1283}
OSWindows 10 Version 21H1 (Build 19043.1415)
JavaScriptV8 9.6.180.21

Ah yes the Christmas Demo. A staple of the Sonic Robo Blast series.
hope it dosn't get lost!

Google Chrome96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit) (cohort: Stable)
Revisiond5ef0e8214bc14c9b5bbf69a1515e431394c62a6-refs/branch-heads/4664@{#1283}
OSWindows 10 Version 21H1 (Build 19043.1415)
JavaScriptV8 9.6.180.21
that all looks like it should work. Maybe try again when everything is back up

tried with the temporary link and im not sure what i expected but im a tad underwhelmed. Sure, the slope and loop physics are cool but its just half of GFZ1 with a christmas theme and loops placed around.

that's more than I can do. I can't get the game to even let me start playing.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back