SRB2Wii thread (v2.0.0 RC4, news update 27/11/2010 10:46)

should i go ahead and buy, but possibly end up wasting money on a keyboard? i mean will the menu controls for normal controls be fixed in the next or some other update?

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Can anyone help? I have no idea how to fix these problems.

i don't know what your problem might be, but i'll just send you my folder (it includes some wads just for fun).

http://www.mediafire.com/?tk0mjymyddt

should i go ahead and buy, but possibly end up wasting money on a keyboard? i mean will the menu controls for normal controls be fixed in the next or some other update?

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

i don't know what your problem might be, but i'll just send you my folder (it includes some wads just for fun).

http://www.mediafire.com/?tk0mjymyddt

You will need to set the keys every time srb2wii starts but the game is a little more easy with a usb keyboard. You can also select stuff on the menu if you use a usb keyboard.

Make sure that you have no USB devices or hubs plugged into the back of your Wii. That was an issue for me, since I have an external HDD and a hub for The Beatles: Rock Band in my two back slots.

You will need to set the keys every time srb2wii starts but the game is a little more easy with a usb keyboard. You can also select stuff on the menu if you use a usb keyboard.

yea but i was wondering if the menu controls will be fixed on the next update, so i can use wii/gc controllers to navigate the menus.

wow.......so manny posts by callum in the frist page. wow. lol. well.........i dont end up seeing it much. i guess college is cutting out time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
i will destroy you all where i stand, and take over this world as the darkness as my genral and the eggfreak doctor as my slave! MUHAHAH!

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

lol at spazzos avatar. well i guess keep working on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
i will destroy you all where i stand, and take over this world as the darkness as my genral and the eggfreak doctor as my slave! MUHAHAH!

When I was playing as tails and got to DSZ2 tails went to the left without me doing anything. Can you fix this and/or tell me why it does that?

That might be a problem with the Wii controller, not SRB2Wii. A nudge-to-the-left problem like that occasionally happens to me when I'm playing Brawl. Just disable and re-enable the controller, and the problem should go away.

No, that's an SRB2Wii bug. It's been reported multiple times, and Callum knows about it. Might be fixed on the next version, who knows.

It seems to happen mostly when you get a spike lag while the control stick is being held in any direction. Your best bet is to let go of it next time you get a spike lag in the game.

That might be a problem with the Wii controller, not SRB2Wii. A nudge-to-the-left problem like that occasionally happens to me when I'm playing Brawl. Just disable and re-enable the controller, and the problem should go away.

Maybe your controller is broken?
As CZ said, its been happening for some time.

Works pretty damn well for me. On top of it all, the menu screen music when you set all the options? Really REALLY catchy. Any way you could send me an mp3 of it?!?

What version of SRB2 is needed for this thing to work. Also, I need help on where I put the SRB2 files in because once I extract the SRB2 Wii files, I have no Idea what to do next

Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been browsing Wiibrew regularly since it was created, but I've never seen a front-page announcement about SRB2Wii. Why is that? Trying to keep this a secret?

he doesn't want to announce it until its all finished....but to me everything is fine except the menu controls which leads to single player only. so he'd rather wait so the whole thing is finished without having to tell everyone "NEW UPDATE, RE DOWNLOAD & REPLACE"

posted on facebook, Akira told me to come here

how do you fix an I/O error on on SRB2Wii. I get it to start. and it says "starting SRB2 this may take awhile..." or something like that. then an I/O error continually pops up and i have to turn of my wii to stop

Hi guys, I'm really sorry I haven't been on top of SRB2Wii (I know, no release or even news in more than six months!). I've been very, very busy lately and I haven't had time to keep up with SRB2Wii (or even the SRB2 Linux repos) lately. I have freed up some of my time now to work on everything, and I hope to get the newest release (which is complete in terms of stability compared to the old version but not all the features of the final version are finished) out this weekend. Thank you for your patience, guys. =)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back