• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2SNK: A fighting game

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's referring to the fact that you can actually "see" the individual shades and pixels that make up the image.

well if you guys ever do need any help with spriting im very good at it. Though I already know you guys aren't needing any.

Well, it's no secret already that this project has been slow lately, and I can't complain, since the day my old PC got fried, I haven't bothered to download SRB2, and I hope that if I do, this PC won't crash due to memory problems (Can't even run Mighty Jill Off without the computer stuttering) but since it's SRB2, I doubt it...
Anyways, back to this:
I can only assume that due to people having started school some months ago (Me about to finish in a month), it has been extremely hard to get stuff done, and exams are getting frustrating, but that just sounds as an excuse on my behalf, as I have been horribly lazy both in school and this project.
Nev3r is hardly on, which is a shame, since he was a goddamn locomotive that gave the project a good sense of progression (not to diss the other devs, but Nev3r had an astounding will).
I haven't heard of Hinote in a long time, neither BZ4. Spazzo out of the question and... not much to comment on really.
This project is slow right now, and if possible, it might come to a halt (Even though I hope against so). Don't go crazy, since nobody has really left, we're all just getting on with life, I guess, but I just wanted to get this heads-up out there, for the curious.

BZ4 is still active, Arf, he's just not in the channel much, and when he is, you usually aren't.

Hinote is working on other stuff, but she's still kind of active, she posted an MHZ sprite sheet just yesterday.

Spazzo is indeed out of the question, but I think that when/if he comes back, he'll be active in the project again.

Nev3r is... as you said. :(

But I really think we should be worried more about the 10 or so members we have who haven't been active in months.

I really hope this project will not come to a halt. That would be SO suckish... The topic was starting to get old and everyone pretty much forgot about it. :(

I wouldn't describe myself as "active", although I do pop in once every weekend. LRZ2 is surprisingly slow-going because I only have weekends free, but slow is better than stopped, right?

I wouldn't describe myself as "active", although I do pop in once every weekend. LRZ2 is surprisingly slow-going because I only have weekends free, but slow is better than stopped, right?

right, I agree, but i felt some lazyness(I don't know how to write 'lazyness') in this project, it looks like he will die, not to be pecimist.

Here I am, Monday 6 AM and no pants on, I just found out we had a sandopolis level. This, coupled with new lrz2 beta revitalized my interest in this project. If I somehow manage to catch up in school due to me missing almost the entire week (ill and stuff), I'll try to make some time to work on this during the week.
NOT DEAD YET

If things start picking up again, I'll even get off my ass and make more music for the project. I haven't been doing **** lately.

I dunno, after seeing how horrible Azure Lake was, and seeing these recent screenshots, I am having serious doubts for this mod now. All the hi-def textures in the world wont be enough to save this if it's anything like how I'm seeing it now.

That looks pretty lousy too, Blade.
Damn, this whole thing seems like just a showcase of old textures in 3D levels instead of something worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back