SRB2infinity - A Phantasy Star knockoff!

SRB2infinity - A Phantasy Star knockoff! 1.10.3

Lat'

Absolute territory where
Kart Krew™️
Lat' submitted a new resource:

SRB2infinity - A Phantasy Star knockoff! - An action RPG best enjoyed with friends!

In the distant future, without villain or hero, the world is left in a complacent state and is powerless against an unexpected resurgence of Badniks colonizing the planet in little time due to the lacking defence systems. Survivors who have managed to flee to the Low Orbit Station, used for research up until now, created ARKS (Annihilating Robots to Keep Species) and vowed to reclaim the planet from a threat thought long gone since the defeat of Dr. Eggman hundreds of years prior at the...

Read more about this resource...

I found a bug

in the third mission when I entered the boss battle the game crashed and also gave me this message
1688364909731.png

Lat' updated SRB2infinity - A Phantasy Star knockoff! with a new update entry:

SRB2infinity - Patch 1.1

Well no release ever happens without hiccups, my bad, so here's an emergency patch to fix the current glaring issues

• Fixed missing properties of mid-quest joiners preventing unlocking the next quest upon completion
  • Adressed an issue when multiple people would try joining simultaneously, the login system now waits for the current player to be fully logged in to proceed onto the next player
  • Fixed an issue where players with long names would have chat boxes much bigger than...

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

I found a bug

in the third mission when I entered the boss battle the game crashed and also gave me this message
View attachment 95248
That's a very strange bug, I adressed it in the patch released just now but I can't gurarantee it's fixed.

World's shortest lived update, goodbye 1.1, welcome 1.2

Well that didn't last long...

• Attempted to improve on the synch issues for mid-game joins
  • Fixed a bug where Swords, Double Saber and Sabers could get stuck forever using certain actions.
  • Fixed a bug where status conditions wouldn't be cleansed if the map was forcefully changed
  • The game will no longer attempt to load save files from players that don't exist anymore.

I couldn't help but notice over the course of my hour and a half of playing through this that weapon drops seem to be extremely scarce, and the few i did find were either duplicates of what i already had or were for a class i was not playing as (guns especially)

Also i'm not sure if this is a problem solely on my end but the boss at the end of 1-3 consistency insta-crashed my game every time, no sigsegv warning or anything

More game breaking bugs to fix straight away...

More emergency patching!

• Fixed a bug where it was sometimes possible to heal dead players without reviving them, causing them to be impossible to revive
  • Fixed a leftover debug print when learning Photon Arts & Techniques
  • Added more validity checks to some enemies

Sorry for the machinegun patching in hopes that you haven't had to cope with too bad a gaming experience.
As it turns out, no amount of testing in a closed group was going to prepare me for 10+ players...

im not sure if this is a bug or something, but dying with the tossflag menu open wont show the prompt to use the scape doll or go back to medbay. rejoining while in this state (is this a state?) will make you immortal, sorta. like being dead but still alive
srb20589.gif

game saves seem to keep quest progress but nothing character specific. (inventory, storage, level, tp are all reset when loading) I'm not sure what happened, but it seems fine now. I'm honestly impressed how similar this is to PSP/U.

Last edited:
Is it possible to have the custom controls save? It's annoying having to set up controls every time, as I want my attacks to be on my mouse buttons (Jump/Spin) while I want things like menus and the palettes to be on the custom buttons. It's annoying to have to set it up every time!

Other than that though, I'm really loving this mod.

Is it possible to have the custom controls save? It's annoying having to set up controls every time, as I want my attacks to be on my mouse buttons (Jump/Spin) while I want things like menus and the palettes to be on the custom buttons. It's annoying to have to set it up every time!

Other than that though, I'm really loving this mod.
Ah, they *should* save already, which means there's a problem on our hands if they don't...

Little problem with boss of 1-3.
My just game crash.
Why idk.
I just use Teleport see my nightmare of ACZ and game makes crash...
Maybe try buy new computer?
Post automatically merged:

Little problem with boss of 1-3.
My just game crash.
Why idk.
I just use Teleport see my nightmare of ACZ and game makes crash...
Maybe try buy new computer?
And by pause a fix the bug and now i can play next.
Why idk. :???:

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back