SRB2 uncovered stuff thread

Suit

the second generally interested srb2 researcher
A friend of mine Vertz1515 Got SRB1.5 files from SSNTails, set them up to run in an .exe, And I was able to play through the entirety of it in this Video, I play through what I can access in a reasonable amount of time. Read the description on the video for more info.

video.PNG
what fun to finally see this game available

As known by a few, if you went on STJR's website on the Wayback Machine there was a chance you'd see SRB 1.5 mentioned
in the games section.
The link was dead to us, but 20 years after the creation, it's all back.
Sonikku believes that SRB1.5 was intended to be SRBGold from Stealth but SSN gave us this, a game made by Mach in 2001.
The game had been removed from the website a few month later never to be seen again and is just now getting attention with research of SRB2 getting more popular.

If SSNTails doesn't want this available then I won't hesitate to take it down.

If we find out it's OK we will post 1.5, But for now the video is all we have

You could have embedded the video like this. Click the Media button, its in between the Image and Quote buttons.

Sorry, i dont know how the interface really works, i've never used message boards to an extent like this

So thats what it is! I asked what it was because I saw it on the wayback machine, and someone answered Srb2 C basically.

thought I would post this here since I don't want to keep making threads, I should just make a new thread for putting all this stuff into one big collection so people can play them all if we can post the files for them.

Sweet! It’s finally able to be played! I’ll check this out sometime. I sure cannot wait though!

First I hear about an Egg Rock 1 prototype getting publicized, and now this!? Yeesh, if this keeps going, soon enough we'll hear news about Christmas 0.90 being rediscovered!

Anyhoo, it's awesome to see that more Robo Blast content is getting uncovered. If this stuff gets the OK and it gets released out to the public, I'll be sure to check it out sometime! I'm super excited for what the future has to offer! :wonderful:

In the credits of pokemon soccer, he is mentioned as Mach, this is also confirmed since the announcer in the same video, when listing off the teams players names, says Mach.

thought I would post this here since I don't want to keep making threads, I should just make a new thread for putting all this stuff into one big collection so people can play them all if we can post the files for them.
A bit misleading, considering that's a remake.

Bruh thats my mod

What's the point of making SRB1.5? According to the Official website, the staff knew that SRB1 was gonna be scrapped.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back