SRB2 uncovered stuff thread

What's the point of making SRB1.5? According to the Official website, the staff knew that SRB1 was gonna be scrapped.

Technically the staff didn't make SRB1.5, it was actually created by a mutual friend of Sonikku and SSNTails and was
given a position as an "official" game since he had access to all the secret stuff and had all the power to put it on Sonic Team Junior's webpage at the time. As I said before, it was made in 2001 and STJR had moved well beyond the typical 2D Engine. Although it's unknown why it was removed in future crawls of the website.

Yea right, my man lol
Thing is, he was the one who posted it in my server.
1625408096128.png

1625408175663.png

Thing is, he was the one who posted it in my server.View attachment 48540
View attachment 48541
Sorry about the confusion, Dannon sent it to me and didn't give me context to what it was
Post automatically merged:

umm.PNG

Wait a minute... Dannon gave me those wads in January... What's going on?
Post automatically merged:

Ok I got it now. It was made back in 2019, no more need to talk about this.

Last edited:
let me work a little more on a character I'm making and then I'll record some more stuff, particularly cold

and this time it wont be fake

That looks cool! Though to be honest, I think that the earliest version of the Thok from SRB2 Christmas v. 0.90 would be a cool reference! There's a description of the ability on the wiki seen here, which makes it seem like an auto-multithok, but I'll have to download that version and see if that's what it is...
Screenshot_20210728-103613_Chrome.jpg

EDIT: it would appear that this version is gone. I'll try asking SSN if he has it.
Screenshot_20210728-104549_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
EDIT: it would appear that this version is gone. I'll try asking SSN if he has it.
From what discussions I've had with them, they intentionally made it hard, if not impossible to find due to how broken it was. Neither SSN or Sonikku were satisfied with how 0.90 turned out. Not all hope is lost, though, it's still very possible to recreate one artificially using the 0.96 source code with the Halloween 1.32 source code as reference.

In regards to the wiki info, that was added by SSN.

Early has been put aside for awhile since I wanted to do other stuff, but since that 0.90 thing would be a good idea, I might try learning more lua
or getting help if anybody is up for it

From what discussions I've had with them, they intentionally made it hard, if not impossible to find due to how broken it was. Neither SSN or Sonikku were satisfied with how 0.90 turned out. Not all hope is lost, though, it's still very possible to recreate one artificially using the 0.96 source code with the Halloween 1.32 source code as reference.

In regards to the wiki info, that was added by SSN.
it was 0.92, not 0.96
and the hud was on the bottom left, check the wiki

it was 0.92, not 0.96
and the hud was on the bottom left, check the wiki
We do not have the source code for 0.92, only 0.96. Also, when and where did I ever claim the HUD was on the top left???

Please do not be ignorant and actually read what people type out. Nice cafe bump, by the way.

We do not have the source code for 0.92, only 0.96. Also, when and where did I ever claim the HUD was on the top left???

Please do not be ignorant and actually read what people type out. Nice cafe bump, by the way
btw just read the 0.92 part and we can just decompile the source code

....what? Do you know what source code even is? You don't decompile source code; you use source code to compile a binary (aka the EXE).

What you mean to say is "we can just decompile the 0.92 binary"... that's probably possible, but it'd be millions easier to just use the 0.96 source code to get as close as possible to 0.92.

....what? Do you know what source code even is? You don't decompile source code; you use source code to compile a binary (aka the EXE).

What you mean to say is "we can just decompile the 0.92 binary"... that's probably possible, but it'd be millions easier to just use the 0.96 source code to get as close as possible to 0.92.
0.92 is for detail, and try to make the win32 version so everyone can play it

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back