SRB2 Uncapped PLUS

SRB2 Uncapped PLUS 12

There is
Have you even checked the previous pages?
Post automatically merged:

For some reason srb2bld does not work on my PC (it gets stuck on writing a ZIP file late in the process), but I had someone else build it and here's the latest, updated, working Uncapped Plus (Windows version), which works with the current version of the game:

Literally right here

There is the solution you can get uncapped + on SRB2 v2.2.10. SImply download The zip file and extract to your current version and when you open the game, you see it is SRB2 v2.2.10 Uncapped+ and problem solved. The one problem is not solved is the performance which may occur after you extracted the downloaded file. But it should work just fine.

fb21ba91c417ea6bfe834232b485ecda.png

Keep getting this and can't run SRB2 2.2.10

how do i go to activate Discord Rich Presence. i cant find it

Forget it i already found it

Last edited:
There is the solution you can get uncapped + on SRB2 v2.2.10. SImply download The zip file and extract to your current version and when you open the game, you see it is SRB2 v2.2.10 Uncapped+ and problem solved. The one problem is not solved is the performance which may occur after you extracted the downloaded file. But it should work just fine.
But that doesn't matter at all. It works just fine. Low end games can be played on the worst performance GPUs like nVIDIA GeForce G100.

yes

some times cus i dont have all emblems in srb2 unc plus i use the og one and the og uncapped one without the plus

just look up at the top you will find a web side that is not mine wich has the uncapped plus srb2 hahaha the end

For some reason srb2bld does not work on my PC (it gets stuck on writing a ZIP file late in the process), but I had someone else build it and here's the latest, updated, working Uncapped Plus (Windows version), which works with the current version of the game:

This

Just put it in your srb2 folder and it should work

But that doesn't matter at all. It works just fine. Low end games can be played on the worst performance GPUs like nVIDIA GeForce G100.
Sorry to interrupt you, but even I did say my laptop gets sudden low fps, i should have flipped my laptop upside down and leave it some space for a good ventilation. That is the only thing I have to say.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back