SRB2 Uncapped PLUS

SRB2 Uncapped PLUS 12

What? Ahmed, dynres and Discord RPC support are two different things, with two separate repositories.
well i mean the dynres are there i saw it on the res settings
the problem is the discord RPC, it dosen't shown up on my discord pfp, of course i set it on on the data option
srb20055.png
srb20056.png
on discord, i've added the uncapped exe one into the activity status and that's all
Capture76.PNG

For now, until Fafabis returns and fix the website, use the zip file, that I provided above. It has 64-bit version of SRB2 Uncapped PLUS 2.2.10 for Windows.

Here. I compiled for you 32-bit version.
Some reason, even if I cap my game (pc) to a huge number, it's still stuck on 60? Sometimes it even get stucks on 30! How come my weaker laptop can run 300? Is it because I should be using the 64-bit build?

Some reason, even if I cap my game (pc) to a huge number, it's still stuck on 60? Sometimes it even get stucks on 30! How come my weaker laptop can run 300? Is it because I should be using the 64-bit build?
I think it just sets to 60, because one of:
  1. Current running graphic card for game, if you have both integrated graphic card with less power, which is included with INTEL CPU, and dedicated one like NVIDIA or AMD, in one computer,
  2. Resolution,
  3. VSync is turned on.
Running 64-bit build might improve framerate, but not by huge margin.

I think it just sets to 60, because one of:
  1. Current running graphic card for game, if you have both integrated graphic card with less power, which is included with INTEL CPU, and dedicated one like NVIDIA or AMD, in one computer,
  2. Resolution,
  3. VSync is turned on.
Running 64-bit build might improve framerate, but not by huge margin.
Maybe I accidentally have Vsync on! Will turn of ASAP.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe I accidentally have Vsync on! Will turn of ASAP.
Yup it was VSync...

question, are you going to update the unlimited mobile version?... kind of, like, it's still lagging on the phone

So I've tested a few builds of U+ 2.2.10 floating around and they all seem to be based on code from U+ v12. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing performance issues or broken interpolation for moving platforms, but I sure am. For one, frame pacing is inconsistent, there's massive judder and slowdown, and I can't even see which levels I'm selecting in the main menu because the selection box hangs between frames. It's a complete mess compared to v9 and earlier, which didn't exactly run great on my machine in terms of FPS, but at least there was no judder or other shenanigans.

I'm not hearing an uproar from the community, so I assume this issue is not widespread? Or perhaps most players running U+ 2.2.10 own beefy gaming rigs and just brute force their way through this game at 200 FPS? I'd be curious to find out whether these issues plaguing U+ v12, and forks of this build, are limited only to low-end PCs with Intel integrated graphics.

For those wondering what the heck I'm talking about...

Inconsistent frame pacing and judder:

srb20022.gif

Moving platforms not interpolating even when option is enabled:

srb20035.gif

Position of selection gets stuck between frames / never updates:

srb20028.gif

Last edited:
So I've tested a few builds of U+ 2.2.10 floating around and they all seem to be based on code from U+ v12. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing performance issues or broken interpolation for moving platforms, but I sure am. For one, frame pacing is inconsistent, there's massive judder and slowdown, and I can't even see which levels I'm selecting in the main menu because the selection box hangs between frames. It's a complete mess compared to v9 and earlier, which didn't exactly run great on my machine in terms of FPS, but at least there was no judder or other shenanigans.

I'm not hearing an uproar from the community, so I assume this issue is not widespread? Or perhaps most players running U+ 2.2.10 own beefy gaming rigs and just brute force their way through this game at 200 FPS? I'd be curious to find out whether these issues plaguing U+ v12, and forks of this build, are limited only to low-end PCs with Intel integrated graphics.

For those wondering what the heck I'm talking about...

Inconsistent frame pacing and judder:

View attachment 67411

Moving platforms not interpolating even when option is enabled:

View attachment 67414

Position of selection gets stuck between frames / never updates:

View attachment 67415
There is 2 other problems, which are jittering 1up sprites, and sprites jittering on the same position after moving to a different position in objectplace mode.

X.Organic has made a patch for SRB2 Uncapped Plus v1.1 that fixes the Discord RPC issue thanks to Bluelight.
You can get the source code here. Link: https://git.do.srb2.org/X.organic/SRB2-modified.git
You might need to use srb2bld to compile this as I tried to compile this over msys2 and failed.
srb2bld: https://mb.srb2.org/addons/srb2bld-srb2-build-package-manager-cli.3727/

For some reason srb2bld does not work on my PC (it gets stuck on writing a ZIP file late in the process), but I had someone else build it and here's the latest, updated, working Uncapped Plus (Windows version), which works with the current version of the game:

Guys, I went to install version 2.2.10 of SRB2, and Uncapped +, but the new version doesn't have the patch.pk3 file and the game doesn't open. Can someone tell me if they released the patch for the new version?
1654728775842.png

But no for apk port...
Someone with access to SRB2BLD (it just does not work for me - even my Github-savvy friends say they have no idea why it doesn't behave on my PC) could probably do an updated version.

I'd be great if a moderator could update the build on the Addons page.

Feels like I miss the patch.p3k since I accidently uninstall the only file that is important to the srb2 folder while I was trying to fix the issue of trying to chat stuff that it's most important thing, Guess I can't even fix it without you.
EDITED: During of that, I was using someone that who replied and throws in the dropbox, Also idk how to delete this since the is the first time here.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back