SRB2 Uncapped PLUS

SRB2 Uncapped PLUS 12

For everyone wondering about 2.2.10 editions of U+, it's gonna take a while but SRB2Uncapped and Palette Rendering are all 2.2.10 available. You can basically compile these two features together to have U+ 2.2.10 minus the Discord RPC.

For now you can use X.organic's fork of SRB2 Uncapped PLUS for version 2.2.10, until Fafabis returns and updates his/her own repository. Also I compiled 64-bit version of this build for Windows users in attachment using my script srb2bld. If someone wants to compile game for Linux or macOS, can use that script to build it.

Attachments

• SRB2-Uncapped-PLUS-2.2.10-Windows.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 913
Last edited:
But that's a 64-bit build, and AFAIK there isn't a full 64-bit 2.2.10 download that I can get the DLLs from. How do I get them?
No worries. I got for you.

Attachments

• SRB2-x64-DLLs.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 667
Last edited:
ok so about the 64bit build..............
For now you can use X.organic's fork of SRB2 Uncapped PLUS for version 2.2.10, until Fafabis returns and updates his/her own repository. Also I compiled 64-bit version of this build for Windows users in attachment using my script srb2bld. If someone wants to compile game for Linux or macOS, can use that script to build it.

it's just that happens in opengl, in software is not

Attachments

• srb20066.gif
    srb20066.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 132
ok so about the 64bit build..............

it's just that happens in opengl, in software is not

Not a developer/maintainer of this fork, but probably you are running game with integrated graphics card like INTEL, and that's why this happens, or you have not updated graphics card drivers, but to be honest I don't have this kind of problem, so I'm guessing. If you have dedicated graphics card like NVIDIA or AMD too, maybe you can switch to dedicated and run game again, and that would fix. But might be also different reason, you have this issue.

Last edited:
Not a developer/maintainer of this fork, but probably you are running game with integrated graphics card like INTEL, and that's why this happens, or you have not updated graphics card drivers, but to be honest I don't have this kind of problem, so I'm guessing. If you have dedicated graphics card like NVIDIA or AMD too, maybe you can switch to dedicated and run game again, and that would fix. But might be also different reason, you have this issue.
oh, yeah that's the problem, i only have intel in my potato laptop
so yeah, i got to understand, thanks for notice 👍

Fixed, see the latest compiled exe, http://srb2.mooo.com/srb2builds/uncapped-plus/
Post automatically merged:

Now there is, see the latest compiled exe.
Post automatically merged:

You are using 64 bit dlls with a 32 bit exe, extract this zip on your SRB2 folder and replace all dlls.
About the website, what browser are you using?
the web browser thing doesnt work for me either. also is this mod updated for v2.2.10? btw im on opera gx and i tried it on ms edge but it worked on neither

the web browser thing doesnt work for me either. also is this mod updated for v2.2.10? btw im on opera gx and i tried it on ms edge but it worked on neither
Yes and no if I would say it. Shame that the link doesn't work and who knows when the creator will fix it.
Can't seem to find the download for the EXE itself for the 32-bit version. If anyone would help with that would be appreciated.

For now, until Fafabis returns and fix the website, use the zip file, that I provided above. It has 64-bit version of SRB2 Uncapped PLUS 2.2.10 for Windows.

Can't seem to find the download for the EXE itself for the 32-bit version. If anyone would help with that would be appreciated.
Here. I compiled for you 32-bit version.

Attachments

• SRB2-Uncapped-PLUS-2.2.10-Windows-32-Bit.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 411
Here. I compiled for you 32-bit version.
Doing god's work. Bless you, sir.

Edit: Is anyone else having moving platform judder in CEZ2? I have "Interpolate Moving Platforms" = On, but it's very juddery still.

Last edited:
For everyone wondering about 2.2.10 editions of U+, it's gonna take a while but SRB2Uncapped and Palette Rendering are all 2.2.10 available. You can basically compile these two features together to have U+ 2.2.10 minus the Discord RPC.
im waiting for dynres lmao

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back