• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 RUSH WIP

good news: mirage road has been remade and demo 3 is about to be released! water palace is getting a texture makeover however

DEMO 3 IS HERE
introduces
better looking mirage road and water palace.

Attachments

• Srb2RushDemo3.pk3
    6.1 MB · Views: 62
ayyyyyyyy i got it bois
srb20002.png

YO so the LAYOUT and IMPORTANT ITEMS are done for Night Carnival this features Paths and secrets for the strong characters (Knux, Amy, and Fang) and fun stuff we now are adding CUSTOM TEXTURES to the maps :) (i really hope this map pack will be the best version of itself on release day)

TBH this looks pretty bad. The level design is god awful, there's barely ANYTHING ANYWHERE (rings maybe??) and its not very fun to play. This needs a entire redesign really.

Can't you wait?
Thats the first thing that we talked about
I'm doing the revamp for Water Palace
The first level (don't remember the name) is getting a small revamp if i'm not wrong

TBH this looks pretty bad. The level design is god awful, there's barely ANYTHING ANYWHERE (rings maybe??) and its not very fun to play. This needs a entire redesign really.
yeah im basically going to repeat what MKFB said and say Be Patient not everything is going to be perfect imediatly and plus we are working hard to make sure Sonic Rush Gets the respect it deserves with this level pack it might take months but it will look better promise

have you played mirage road >;| jokes aside, as someone from the team, i can agree with you that this project is just a complete mess for now.
since demo3 was released, i was working on a water palace remake (probably the worst level of this mod, no offense) and eventually a leaf storm remake. thank you for your feedback

have you played mirage road >;| jokes aside, as someone from the team, i can agree with you that this project is just a complete mess for now.
since demo3 was released, i was working on a water palace remake (probably the worst level of this mod, no offense) and eventually a leaf storm remake. thank you for your feedback
Honestly, these levels need to become ACUTAL levels that aren't just 30 seconds of nothing, Sonic Rush has some very good level gimmicks/level design and this doesn't do it justice

did you play mirage road in this mod? that level has more platforming and has a faster pace than the two other levels.
if you really want i can send you the latest devbuild of mirage road (only that level, not the entire devbuild) and you can tell me what you think of it. you will help us improve the mod

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back