SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All characters are done. Wave is still in progress, and I haven't touched Storm. It took me this long to do Wave, I doubt I'll have time for Storm. I was also thinking of adding Sonic's sliding move to characters who can't spin. Those skins simply get stuck in areas where you have to spin to pass through, and it's annoying having to switch characters. And since it's only Silver and Jet, then it shouldn't be any problem doing that.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I was also thinking of adding Sonic's sliding move to characters who can't spin. Those skins simply get stuck in areas where you have to spin to pass through, and it's annoying having to switch characters. And since it's only Silver and Jet, then it shouldn't be any problem doing that.
A very easy way to do this is just giving them spin but changing the spin sprites into sliding ones, but it's your choice.

Brown the dog said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
I was also thinking of adding Sonic's sliding move to characters who can't spin. Those skins simply get stuck in areas where you have to spin to pass through, and it's annoying having to switch characters. And since it's only Silver and Jet, then it shouldn't be any problem doing that.
A very easy way to do this is just giving them spin but changing the spin sprites into sliding ones, but it's your choice.

Sometimes spindash is used for going through small holes, right? Well, maybe they could be sliding in a ducking position.

Brown the dog said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:

Even Easier! Just use there hurt sprites(and modify it a bit.)

This is a cool mode, i see the trailer of srb2riders v1.46.4 on youtube!
Are Storm and Wave in the game? I am making silver rider new, but is bad!

I think i you can also made a Srb2riders zero grabity mode! i got it for ps2!!!
(i hate my memory card, because it lost raraeky the files and i am replaying srzg, (i am building all the gears))

Sa-x said:
This is a cool mode, i see the trailer of srb2riders v1.46.4 on youtube!
Are Storm and Wave in the game? I am making silver rider new, but is bad!

I think i you can also made a Srb2riders zero grabity mode! i got it for ps2!!!
(i hate my memory card, because it lost raraeky the files and i am replaying srzg, (i am building all the gears))

A new Silver rider? There is no need for that, I already finished him and sent everything to CZ64, Storm is not even touched yet I believe, but I guess Wave is half made, and no, just no, there is no need for SRB2 Riders Zero Gravity, just SRB2 Riders is fun enough with Mario Kart stuff and everything

Maybe you could use some of Kratzean's MKDS match levels for a match mode MK gametype thing if you can Chaos Zero 64. That would actually make match mode in the mod match the rest of the game.

Re: SRB2 Riders v1.46.3 (srb2riders.exe)

I cant open Srb2riders lancher it says a error it says can not make subditory in the dicrtoy and i cant get the md2 to work reply what the im donig wrog now

19098815.png

I made this mainly because I didn't liked the old one on the video preview on youtube. I first took out the Black BG, and then it took off by itself. That was all today.

I guess this means no Hero or Babylon stories with a ForceCharacter flag in levels. Or cutscenes. But oh well, they're just slowing me down.

You know what'd make it better?
Replace the select image with the character itself rotating. Maybe even after a while have them go into their idle frames. Kinda like the Sonic R select screen.

I don't think srb2 allows that, it is just one frame for the character select.
If a custom character is added would it screw up?
Also, if the bots follow waypoints wouldn't that mess up the zoom tube?

This is a heavily modded EXE, so if CZ64 wanted, he could MAKE it allow more than 1 frame for character select.

He could....
It would look pretty cool to have the frames rotate. maybe if they hovered up and down!!!
But in multiplayer you shouldn't allow the character to be selected more than once.

daiches99, this isn't an edited Zoom Tube. It's a copy and paste from the zoom tube and lightdash. The Zoom Tube still works just fine.

And Chrispy, I could do that. Just maybe. But using colormaps in the Menu system seems to be only for the Save Game code. I would have to copy all standing sprites from all 12 characters, and then give them new names. THEN I can add it to the menu and find a way to rotate them. But it still sounds tricky, so I might just put it off for now.

I only have about two weeks before ME is out, and if I wait any longer, 1.09.4 will be obsolete and Riders will have its thunder stolen. All I need to do now is just finish adding waypoints to Sand Ruins, the other ruins, Babylon Garden, and the other two heaven/hell stages. Then I have to finish Wave, and when everything is done, I have to add an automatic save system for Single Player and Unlockables for Sonic R. And in two weeks? Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back