• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 Riders for 2.2 Development Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we need to mostly focus on the levels since porting them is hard
Uh.. this isn't a port buddy, we are redefining the game and improving even the original riders and fixing the issues it's had, we can port the levels just fine but we'd rather make it from scratch. Also, last time I check you aren't a dev, please leave the development specific questions to us, thanks!

Uh.. this isn't a port buddy, we are redefining the game and improving even the original riders and fixing the issues it's had, we can port the levels just fine but we'd rather make it from scratch. Also, last time I check you aren't a dev, please leave the development specific questions to us, thanks!
I was thinking of doing a rider's zero gravity

as you might have already seen, heard, witnessed or experienced yourself, SRB2 Neo Riders has a pretty good looking new art style, if i do say so myself!

1618955946719.png

this extremely fresh and stylistic coat of paint comes with the iconic bold outline and line-shading effects that gave sonic riders its own visual flair - this time translated into some cute little pixelart! we have much to show off sprite-wise, with some amazing talent helping us along, but i think we'll leave it at these three for today.

(sonic comes courtesy of our very own LonelyFoxz, tails was drawn up by DaJumpJump, and knuckles was created by yours truly!)

as you might have already seen, heard, witnessed or experienced yourself, SRB2 Neo Riders has a pretty good looking new art style, if i do say so myself!

View attachment 43018

this extremely fresh and stylistic coat of paint comes with the iconic bold outline and line-shading effects that gave sonic riders its own visual flair - this time translated into some cute little pixelart! we have much to show off sprite-wise, with some amazing talent helping us along, but i think we'll leave it at these three for today.

(sonic comes courtesy of our very own LonelyFoxz, tails was drawn up by DaJumpJump, and knuckles was created by yours truly!)
It reminds me of a mix between Sonic Battles and Jet Set Radio visually

Here is my question will have a mobile port for mobile users or not?:worry:
The web version of Srb2 has already died, and because Riders is lua based like any other mod, it goes down too. Mobile on the other hand is a mixed bag, we don't intent to support the mobile version

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back