• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

SRB2: Project Attack Progress

ClusterGal!!

That's nuts!
Heyo, this is my thread of my 2.1/2.2 level pack, project attack!

Now what is project attack you may ask? Well this level pack is inspired by the 2.1/2.0 level packs, like lost worlds, chaos domain, etc.

I'm working this during my freetime, so uh yeah.

Here are some Screenshots!

srb20073-1.png


srb20087-1.png


srb20086.png
 

Attachments

  • srb20010-2.gif
    8.6 MB · Views: 307
here we go.
 
Last edited:
I'll just copy and paste what i said in other servers. Honestly, i'm gonna take a break from doing project attack for a little while. After finishing that demo and already working on the new zone, i kind of just ran out of ideas on what's next for this project.

I wanna focus on doing other projects. Some that might interest your sneak peaks.

Sorry but it had to be done, until then, i'll post a video showing it's coming back alive, but i'm personally not sure.
 
So.....it's been a while huh?

You all may be wondering "where tf were you and what happened to project attack!?" Well here's the awnser to all of this...

Months Ago, I stated i was going to take a break from project attack, which...yeah I did take a break from it, however it lasted wayy longer than I wanted it to. I have since then lost interest in the project and I mostly focused more on other stuff. However, I still haven't completely phased out of this community just yet. I still make maps n stuff, but barely. I've been focusing more on animating.

Since Then, me and a few others thought I should share some proto stuff + what I had left for project attack before i halt the project. It also includes a 2.2 port that I never finished.


Sorry if I disappointed a lot of ya'll here, i was always meant to work on this more, but then I just completely lost motivation to do anything else project attack related, let this be a lesson is to never make a level pack as your first mod.


That's all i'm gonna say for now, see ya'll in 2034!
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top