* Fixed bugs with commands when giving invalid arguments
- Removed the ability to load an image to the canvas in netgames, to avoid desynchs
+ added Conway's game of life, toggable with
* Adjusted this ancient code a bit.
* Fixed the invalid color message saying to use
* Greatly optimized the bucket's code (with help by Spectrum).
+ Added a setting to make the bucket fill the area over time instead of immediatly.
+ Finally added mouse support!
canvas_undonow says when there's nothing left to undo.
* To avoid using too much memory,
canvas_undonow only stores up to 25 changes (in singleplayer).
canvas_undoin netgames, its now synced properly but can only store the last change.
canvas_loadin netgames, only the server admins can use it.
* Fixed keyboard controls drawing lines across the canvas when wrapping around.
+ The mod version is now displayed ingame.
* Fixed the wrap fix from last version not always working.
canvas_savecausing a crash in netgames.
+ Dedicated servers now have access to all canvas commands.
+ The scroll wheel can now be used to change the cursor's color.
+ Improved the way changes are stored, now up to 5 changes can be stored in netgames instead of 1 (Singleplayer still has up to 25).
* Small code adjustments.
* The canvas should no longer error sometimes when drawing out of bounds.
- Dedicated servers can no longer run commands that would not work anyway (can now only run
+ If a player left their cursor will now start blinking
* Fixed circles: big circles no longer result in unconnected dots and drawing a filled circle works properly.
* Made drawing code more stable, thus many...