SRB2 Funky screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiro said:
mikel93 said:
*IMAGE*

<Mikel93> "We attack at dawn!"

<Bots> "HUZZAH!!!"
(All the wads I could find on my computer. That are finished.)

XD, Nice. I give it a 9/10.

... Read the first post of this topic... I specifically said, No Rating other peoples Funky screenshots... and mikel... that is sorta good...

srb20030.png

He'll do it he's crazy :mrgreen: .

How about another rule: If the picture you posted is supposed to be funny, then it better be funny.

There. Now the thread will be 80% less active anyway. =P

Great >_> Some people are going to get this topic locked, because of thier stupid pictures... (I wont mention names)

I have a screenshot, I hope its good enough :? :

srb20000xa7.png

Um...

It's okay.

If you feel bad, let me put it this way: it's good enough.

Yeah, I was kinda joking when I said that. Really, as long as people aren't posting pictures every second they get, funny or not, then I think the topic might be in good shape.

Actually Blue, I really was About to make that a rule in the topic and Re-word some of the things you said...

And Bigboi, Im not really sure if your Being sarcastic or not, but somehow, it Did bring up some confidence in me, in hope that this topic will get screenshots that dont suck

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I took a few screenshots after Testing Draykons Sonic Boss Soc (NO, YOU CANNOT HAVE IT... Without talking to draykon...)

Dangit Flame! Now I'm getting tons of PMs asking for that incomplete SOC.

Sorry about that Draykon, I should edit that out of my post...

Sonic Decides to take eggman on, in Hand to hand combat...
srb20000mk0.png

Well... Sonic is using his Feet... But still...

srb2win2006101510322098lr1.png

OMG!! REDXVI's Back again! Sonic can't swim so he has nothing else to do but bother him again. :mrgreen:

This will be part of the first level of my level pack. It will be called "Wide Galaxy".

Seriously, this topic had a good run. I think it's time for it to die, before it's forced to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back