SRB2 Funky screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eggman on the right: IMPOSTER!!!!

Eggman on the left: NO U!!!

srb20004.png

I was recently reminded of an old uber-crappy mod, and now, I shall share with you some screenshots.

There's the crappy unshaded character it came with.

Looky! It's the boss battle of... Chicago Zone?

No idea who made this, but judging by the linedef executers, moving FoFs, and cool level transitions, it wasn't the same guy who made the mod.

Later on there was Old Games Zone, which was the first 3 levels of Ree-C's mod, with retro music, followed by a Metal Harbor inspired level.

Edit:

"Faker? I think you're the fake hedegehog around here!"

Note to self, Evil Sonic boss + Homing attack = one hit kill

Dark Mystic said:
Draykon said:
[Picture goes here]

LOL. I know where you got that line. And I would like to see a real SRB2 boss level Sonic vs Shadow.
Yeah that would be cool I would try to make one but my current projects, are killing me, and I can't make levels to save my life :mrgreen: .

metalsonic5555 said:
Dark Mystic said:
Draykon said:
[Sonic VS Shadow]

LOL. I know where you got that line. And I would like to see a real SRB2 boss level Sonic vs Shadow.
Yeah that would be cool I would try to make one but my current projects, are killing me, and I can't make levels to save my life :mrgreen: .

You do realise that's a real Sonic boss SOC? I've still got a few bugs to work out though. But he Homing Attacks, Spindashes in random directions, and sometimes dies like Sonic

I took a few screenshots after Testing Draykons Sonic Boss Soc (NO, YOU CANNOT HAVE IT...)

srb20002qj8.png

75+ Sonic Boss bots + Destroy all robots command = this ^

srb20005rg4.png

And again... XD

andweattackep9.png

<Mikel93> "We attack at dawn!"

<Bots> "HUZZAH!!!"
(All the wads I could find on my computer. That are finished.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back