SRB2 Funky screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and that Perfect Chaos battle way back there? That's mine too... I made a lot of cool stuff, it seems... :?

FoxBlitzz said:
*Image*

Honey, we shrunk Sonic!

now all there is to do is make a wad level of the house from "Honey, i shrunk the kids!" or the grass field... I might just do this :eek:

srb20002ct1.png

I once enlarged myself at 1000% of my size, and I couldn't make it past this area due to my size... I also got stuck in the thok barrier... Lol...

[offtopic]Ok, This may be offtopic but...

[whine]PLEASE TELL ME THE SECERTS OF SCALING :cry: [/whine][/offtopic]

I'm gonna take a wild guess, and say it's a thing only available in SRB2JTE, and only in OpenGL mode.

FoxBlitzz said:
http://chaos.foxmage.com/AkuKitsune/SRB2WeirdFog.png

It's some weird multi-colored fog!

OpenGL + Cave + my monitor = big black box with HUD icons

No, actually. It gave me great pains, but it works in Software too, but only to 400% and it's a bit screwy when scaling other related objects (such as sparkles or shields) as well at the moment. And it does scale everything, not just your sprites. I made it scale your speeds and jumping ability/gravity too, but that didn't quite feel right so I toggled those things off...

And you know what I made today?
Take a guess. Here's a hint: The shadows still only appear in OpenGL mode.

If that's a hoax, I'll e-kill you. If not, that's very cool, and I love you.

The shadows also look kewl, I haven't seen much of them.

I dont really see what has been Fixed in that screenshot... Sorry... I just dont see it :/

srb20000oc5.png

HUGE SENKU!!!

srb20001xj4.png

Senku, transforms into!: A FOG!

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I dont really see what has been Fixed in that screenshot... Sorry... I just dont see it :/

I'll give you a hint, it ruins Mystic Realm Zone in OGL mode.

*Coughhemadesectorbordersandtransparentfofsnotsuckcough*

Draykon said:
I'll give you a hint, it ruins Mystic Realm Zone in OGL mode.
Really? I was only looking to try and make Red Volcano Zone look the same in both software and OpenGL...

Hey, if you got translucent walls to work, do you think you could fix the alpha-sorting issues? Just wondering...

Further proof JTE needs to be working on SRB2 itself, not a modification. Imagine how great SRB2 would be...

JJames19119 said:
Imagine how great SRB2 would be...
I imagine it would be the same as SRB2JTE is, but without the random bullshit like SRB2 Universe. :| I'd be quite glad to have more of my fixes in SRB2, though...

Anyway, yeah. No hoax. I don't think I can fix any software bugs, though. I hate software rendering code, it's so nutty... :(

srb20000ho9.png

Look at the Ass on That Tails! *mauled* (this is in srb2JTE... software mode)

srb20001yb2.png

Shields are wierd too...

Jason the Echidna said:
JJames19119 said:
Imagine how great SRB2 would be...
I imagine it would be the same as SRB2JTE is, but without the random **** like SRB2 Universe. :| I'd be quite glad to have more of my fixes in SRB2, though...

Is that a bad thing? The fixes you've applied to SRB2 are many and counting. A lot of said fixes were included in the 1.09.3 betas if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back