[Open Assets] SRB2 - Community Build! - Full color Edition! (PNG)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't happen on my end. It could be that SRB2 is using a low precision Z-buffer for some reason. Check your graphics settings, is there a "Force 32-bit Z-buffer" option? Try ticking it.
Just to make sure: are you meaning my OpenGL settings on Graphic card panel? Because I didn't find any "Force 32-bit Z-buffer" there, but "Force texture compression S3TC" (turned off), "Force texture compression FXT1" (turned off, too) and "Texture color depth" (using "desktop default", other options: "16 bits per texel" and "32 bits per texel").

(and before someone else from IRC bugs me again: Anisotropic Filter is on)

This doesn't happen on my end. It could be that SRB2 is using a low precision Z-buffer for some reason.
Neo, that screenshot was taken from an outdated build, SRB2CBAlpha0, back from the 1st day when Kalaron had released on #SRB2Fun.

Okay, tell me why Kalaron is not the head dev.

He's obviously better than you all.

I wouldn't say he's better than all of the other develeopers. He didn't START the project, after all, he took something that existed and edited it. I'm not saying he's BAD, but the best... Dunno.

Okay, tell me why Kalaron is not the head dev.

He's obviously better than you all.
Have you seen him make a map? I haven't. Why does nobody seem to understand that the dev isn't there to make slopes or whatever feature you'd like to have. First and foremost, it's there to make the missing levels.

I wouldn't say he's better than all of the other develeopers. He didn't START the project, after all, he took something that existed and edited it. I'm not saying he's BAD, but the best... Dunno.
None of the current devs started the project.

Wow, this mod looks great!.........
hey every time I jump into water (in OGL mode) the game starts getting REALLY laggy and runs at about 1 fps. Same happens when using springs or running shoes (because of the motion blur effect)

Help, anyone?

Found another glitch...

srb20014.png

Not sure if this has been posted before, but the flames' shadows (on the left) look weird...

EDIT: It also happens when you are spectator.
srb20016.png

srb20017.png

Last edited:
  • 440 - Sonic 3 & K Bubble Shield
  • 441 - Sonic 3 & K Flame Shield
  • 442 - Sonic 3 & K Lightning Shield
  • These three how do you put them on a map to use in DB?

Make a thing, and set the thing type to 440, 441 or 442 at the bottom. Don't use the list of things (I don't know if it's in the CB config or not).

Precisely what I was wondering. Is there any difference between them?

Yes there is.

1. The config in the zip download has Kalaron and EzerArch under the credits for SRB2CB support; the other has only Kalaron there.

2. The config EzerArch's posting a link to here is missing some of the working SRB2CB features, such as the Spring Sector Special. However, the config that comes with the zip download isn't missing these.

Impressive but the bots are INCREDIBLY stupid in Special Stages 3 and 4, haven't tried the others. The fact that they follow you everywhere gets them to fuck up special stages for you. And may I ask, why is the netcode broken? I wanna test out all the features with online buddies D:

If you connect to a server useing IP it won't work the first time, But if you end the connecting and do it alot of times you will join. I have a question. When i place a Hang Gilder on the Map on DB how i use it? My friend Cyan told me i have to use Knuckles, Is this true?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back