When it's ready.So I have a random question when is there a playable demo version of speedy sonic
uh , we're forgetting something here . the outdated version is available in srb2 workshop . it is soo outdated but at least , it will give you a glance of how the gameplay may work .Alright I can wait for the mod
there won't be any demo version of Speedy Sonic, showcases will be showed of course but don't except any pre release or something like itSo I have a random question when is there a playable demo version of speedy sonic
I have a question , we aren't having any demo , because there are chunks of incomplete parts and, it's hard to turn it into .pk3 , right?
Wdym u cant marry me???????i heard he's sexy
Post automatically merged:
AAAAAAH THANKS
sadly i can't marry you
cuz im no gayWdym u cant marry me???????


peak mod ngl, been following since the early stages
Thanks man !i have a feeling speedy sonic is going to be the most goated mod of the year
i'm the one to say thanks, your work is simply umazingThanks man !
I can make a Classic speedy sonic pls?Posting stuffs i forgot to show to keep you guys waiting :)
No i won’t let you do that.I can make a Classic speedy sonic pls?
Sorry for bad english