• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Speedy Sonic (WIP)

No i won’t let you do that.
1. Because it’s my mod
2. You literally make Star Rushed wich is a weird Speedy Sonic recreation and leak it. If you make one single of those again i'll just report you. So forget about it.
Ok
:c
 
can you make him aura farm when on a ledge?
That's me to decide and trust me, he will fumble hard this goofy blue ball
Post automatically merged:

anyways, here's the alt version of the CSS
1770162745915.png
 
Heyo , this css is so cool ! you fixed everything that seemed strange ! bro the details are so high !:threat:
 
1770763875512.png
here's dah new sprite :D
Post automatically merged:

That's me to decide and trust me, he will fumble hard this goofy blue ball
Post automatically merged:

anyways, here's the alt version of the CSS View attachment 182945
this is the one that will be used in game, the first one will be used in every other Speedy Sonic Media. You can use those 2 for thumbnails and ofc you need to give credits, don't worry if you prefer the first one it will still stay
 
View attachment 183457here's dah new sprite :D
Post automatically merged:


this is the one that will be used in game, the first one will be used in every other Speedy Sonic Media. You can use those 2 for thumbnails and ofc you need to give credits, don't worry if you prefer the first one it will still stay
His eyes look like sonic's eyes in original sonic adventure 1
 
oh my FUCKING peak brah
View attachment 183457here's dah new sprite :D
Post automatically merged:


this is the one that will be used in game, the first one will be used in every other Speedy Sonic Media. You can use those 2 for thumbnails and ofc you need to give credits, don't worry if you prefer the first one it will still stay
Post automatically merged:

Anyways heres a sketch of speedy Sonic i made for fun
IMG_20260222_154430.jpg

Post automatically merged:

IMG_20260222_155153.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey y’all. Pika there, it sure has been a while since I uploaded something here, right (yeah I know and I'm very sorry for that haha)

In the first place, I hope y’all are okay. On my part, well meh, I guess I used to be in a better mood than rn lol. As for why I haven’t been uploading during those months, there are multiple reasons:

1. I got the first part of my exams this year and had my mock weeks some weeks ago, and it takes a lot of my time and prevents me from working on Speedy Sonic (gosh I didn’t miss that ong).

2. Because of all that, I got a burnout (even if I was still working on school because I need to), and that caused my lack of work on Speedy Sonic (I was still working a bit but not as much as last year or the beginning of this year).

3. I won’t go into details but to make it simple, I'm not feeling good mentally, and it impacts my mood a lot!! :D

To conclude, I'm meh, but recovering slowly. I started reworking on Speedy Sonic, starting with (here are some silly teasers):

-I did a menu for the taunts, there are going to be 4 taunts (including one with music I made on FL Studio, I might release it with a visualizer on my YT channel: PelucheDePikaCHUU) and one for the Super form.
- The HUD got a rework by Speeddash & me
The menu is fully functional and has every option done (only one needs to be fixed)
- I started reworking on the 300 sub special gameplay (it’s almost done and btw if y’all have fan arts you can send them, they’re going to be featured at the end of the video).

I'm not saying more or less, I'll let you guys see in the future :P

Anyways I hope y’all are still hyped for the mod despite the lack of updates, and I hope to see y’all soon! :D
 
1776064346758.png

Post automatically merged:

A HUD rework, you saaaaaaaay?
yup! it's way cooler now!!
i did the HUD and pika just like, shranked it i guess. But i had to dig in my little brain of mine to get a nice result, i hope y'all will like it!!
Post automatically merged:

1776066025501.png

Should we shrank the HUD a little more?
 
Last edited:
View attachment 187047
Post automatically merged:


yup! it's way cooler now!!
i did the HUD and pika just like, shranked it i guess. But i had to dig in my little brain of mine to get a nice result, i hope y'all will like it!!
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 187051
Should we shrank the HUD a little more?
mmmm... yeah make it a little smallerer. There's a lot of dead space on the left side of the meter-thing in the bottom left corner, so unless that has a specific purpose, it still takes up too much room, in my eyes.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top