wallace and gromit
just a chill guy (sometimes)
This is looking good
Thanks! I appreciate it :DThis is looking good
Small beast. What crimes shall he perpetrate?
my sons
what does this have to do with anything
Speen!For those who wanted to see the idle closer! (it got some fixes too)
View attachment 178164
I mean like i remember the times this mod looked like just a normal workshop mod , but now , you know MANY things has changed . LIKE WE'RE HERE FOR NEAR 5 YEARS BRUH ( you suddenly feel memories flooding back... )what does this have to do with anything
This makes sense but at the same time it doesn't. the achievement fits but only a little bit due to how you actually obtain it (you must have 27 whole status effects all at once) but I do agree with you! the growth of this mod is very INSANE and I can tell we are both excited for the future of this mod :DI mean like i remember the times this mod looked like just a normal workshop mod , but now , you know MANY things has changed . LIKE WE'RE HERE FOR NEAR 5 YEARS BRUH ( you suddenly feel memories flooding back... )
So, have any gameplay adjustments been made since this, or is this the exact same as it is now?Old gif from Neo X
View attachment 178268
many . MANY .So, have any gameplay adjustments been made since this, or is this the exact same as it is now?
I didn't know that .This makes sense but at the same time it doesn't. the achievement fits but only a little bit due to how you actually obtain it (you must have 27 whole status effects all at once) but I do agree with you! the growth of this mod is very INSANE and I can tell we are both excited for the future of this mod :D

Well, i changed the physic a bit during updates for make his movements smoother, beside that, we didn't add more since most of the devs have school, work and etc... I'm trying to code some stuffs for the "Battle" mode (i don't really know how to call that) but i need a lot of help with effects).So, have any gameplay adjustments been made since this, or is this the exact same as it is now?
Ah, I see. Alright, that makes sense. And for the record, calling it "Battle" is correct (if you're referring to BattleMod)Well, i changed the physic a bit during updates for make his movements smoother, beside that, we didn't add more since most of the devs have school, work and etc... I'm trying to code some stuffs for the "Battle" mode (i don't really know how to call that) but i need a lot of help with effects).
I'm mostly referring to modes like : Match, Team Match, CTF etc... x)Ah, I see. Alright, that makes sense. And for the record, calling it "Battle" is correct (if you're referring to BattleMod)
Ohh, gotcha. I would just call those PvP.I'm mostly referring to modes like : Match, Team Match, CTF etc... x)
HOLD UP. the design is actually like very like speedy tbh. I've had this feeling speedy sonic's design looks familiar...Ey Pika . doesn't the design and capes look the same ? View attachment 178311 View attachment 178312
Post automatically merged:
Maybe , just maybe , this is our classic speedy sonic .
Nah, not at all lol. At first, i used the cape from the FNF Corruption Christmas special video (by Phantom Fear) as a ref, and i customized it to make it my own (didn’t know this Sonic design existed at the time lol).Ey Pika . doesn't the design and capes look the same ? View attachment 178311 View attachment 178312
Post automatically merged:
Maybe , just maybe , this is our classic speedy sonic .