Sonic SpeedDash
Yeah bring it on ! Let's get this party started !
Post automatically merged:
Post automatically merged:
Nice, nice. As long as it's something more... subtle, I'll be happy.Hmmm i don't think we're going to make an option just for that but i can change it, that's not a problem !
I wanted to do it for a while but i always forget about it x)
I'm sorry but can you discuss the actual modMe fighting with my brain not to ask for a demo or release date: View attachment 176558
True lolI'm sorry but can you discuss the actual mod
there's an entire website of things to discuss and you're just posting nonsense that's rarely related.
What do you plan to do in terms of his Super form? Because there's no way he won't have one, if we're being real. And what of a 3D model?True lol
Also if you guys have any other questions about the mod, it'll be a pleasure for me answer them ! :D
- Well for his Super form, he's not going to have much since it's just Super... (And that i'm reserving stuffs for something other in the mod haha) In Super right now he has: Custom transformation, Flight (with some abilities, like you're able to dash up and down, and boost, useful for a lot of obstacle).What do you plan to do in terms of his Super form? Because there's no way he won't have one, if we're being real. And what of a 3D model?
read the rules dude, you can't order us what to add in the mod.DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER MY IDEAS FOR SUPER IN WORKSHOP !?

I see! Alright, good to know all of that. You have my thanks for the clear answers, and I wish you luck with finding a modeller.- Well for his Super form, he's not going to have much since it's just Super... (And that i'm reserving stuffs for something other in the mod haha) In Super right now he has: Custom transformation, Flight (with some abilities, like you're able to dash up and down, and boost, useful for a lot of obstacle).
- As for 3d model... We're going to do one,' based on Rush's model the thing is that we didn't found any 3d modelers to do it.
Post automatically merged:
Also for information. Super will not be showed until the release trailer, i don't want to spoiled too much about the mod since it will be useless, there's still gonna be sneak peaks for you guys but they will be short.
I gotta agree with bro. I mean some of his ideas were "ok" but uh read the rules or smth and stay on topic ig.dude . i gave ideas![]()
No problem!I see! Alright, good to know all of that. You have my thanks for the clear answers, and I wish you luck with finding a modeller.
I read and remember of them don't worry, i just don't wanna copy X Sonic.DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER MY IDEAS FOR SUPER IN WORKSHOP !?
I don't mind about WS that's not the problem, i did this thread for something new than it was before and i just don't want to be ban cuz it was before as a wip some years ago on WS.The way people talk about workshop here is funny. They speak of it like it's some nightmare fuel horror that was View attachment 176659banished from this place.
)I can answer that for you! we have gotten new sprites shown to us and the mod has been more polished in general.BRO I'M SORRY OK ! ( but fr the chaos control and a light arrow move would be epic )
Post automatically merged:
but uh , would you guys put some more gameplay footage ? I really want to see what has changed lately . ( basically mor PEAK)

