• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
when xonic (not a typo) relesese ima play it SO MUCH btw what if soemone tryed remaking the xonic from the last vid showing xoinc

wow i said xonic a lot
i bet there will be some crazy ahh talented people who will be willing to recreate a whole level from the episode.
someone is either going to ask for permission to get a hold of some of the resources shown in the trailer, or they make the level by starting from 0; doing their own take on it, would love to see it :wonderful:

yknow, i wonder, will x sonic get battle support? or will he just get nerfs for it?
Post automatically merged:

alright, we riot.
Prolly will get nerfed. Man looks hecka OP and he's already built for combat too. If BlueBlur were to make the mod with battlemod support, X Sonic would be slower or smth
Post automatically merged:

Btw BlueBlur, are you working on Modern Sonic V6? I think you said something about it but not entirely sure. I don't want to know when it'll be finished, I'm just wondering if you are working on other projects besides X Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back