• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, yes; I would want the trailer music to be the Jetix intro, highly underrated; and honestly, I think Gotta Go Fast has enough recognition from fans, it deserves a small break.
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the Jetix intro just them saying sonic x over and over?

(and to be honest it'd be pretty cool if there was a command or something where you'd be able to change it from Jetix or Gotta go fast, like "Xsonic intro" or somethin)

(also i'm not trying to be pushy or anything just speculating)

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the Jetix intro just them saying sonic x over and over?

(and to be honest it'd be pretty cool if there was a command or something where you'd be able to change it from Jetix or Gotta go fast, like "Xsonic intro" or somethin)

i think it'd be cool if the mod used the 3 main intro themes, sonic drive (for super sonic), gotta go fast and the jetix intro (for speed shoes, music change command too)

yeah, 3, sonic drive was used in the reveal trailer
OHHHH i didn't know that! i just thought that blueblur found a groovy song that fit the theme lol

but yeah sonic drive is groovy AF ima take a wild guess and say that would be the super theme and the other too would be for speed shoes and invincibility

OHHHH i didn't know that! i just thought that blueblur found a groovy song that fit the theme lol

but yeah sonic drive is groovy AF ima take a wild guess and say that would be the super theme and the other too would be for speed shoes and invincibility
I'd say the invincibility theme would be the Jetix intro, and the speed shoes (obviously) Gotta Go Fast.
Post automatically merged:

It still sounds cool regardless lmao

my predictions for the intros that may or may not be used is:
Sonic Drive: Supersonic!
Gotta Go Fast: Power Sneakers
Jetix/4Kids: Invincible

or at least the instrumental for sonic drive for supersonic, since having both jp and english themes in one mod is kinda confusing

Isn't that unneeded since there's already a Dark Sonic mod that applies to everyone as is? Just use that on top of this one, it will be virtually the same thing unless the pallet messes up like it does on SA Sonic
didn't know there was a mod that you could turn everybody dark, gonna have to try that out, thanks!

Last edited:
my predictions for the intros that may or may not be used is:
Sonic Drive: Supersonic!
Gotta Go Fast: Power Sneakers
Jetix/4Kids: Invincible

or at least the instrumental for sonic drive for supersonic, since having both jp and english themes in one mod is kinda confusing
1. 4kids used gotta go fast
2. would be cool but what about sonic's fight???

also not to be rude or anything but like he said the mod i guess you could say almost complete so who knows he probably already has those things setle nice ideas tho

1. 4kids used gotta go fast
2. would be cool but what about sonic's fight???

also not to be rude or anything but like he said the mod i guess you could say almost complete so who knows he probably already has those things setle nice ideas tho
whats sonics fight?

whats sonics fight?

sounds less like a theme to be used in a game tbh, could work as some sort of ending/credits theme though

We were talking about those themes being used for the release trailer.

We were talking about those themes being used for the release trailer.
ah sorry bout that! kinda just slipped my mind, I've been binge watching Sonic x in the background for the past day, so i probably wasn't paying much attention.

and so no one wastes a comment just to ask i'm watching the dub, mainly just cause i like to understand what they're saying when not looking
(sorry if this was a bit off track tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Back