• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if he just like.. makes it a secret if you use a black supercolour with that one supercolour mod? (is there even a black supercolour-)
Post automatically merged:

also, where would that drown anim even be used? when dying during drowning?
im like 49% sure its when you drown the other 51% has no idea. could have just been something he made for fun

what if he just like.. makes it a secret if you use a black supercolour with that one supercolour mod? (is there even a black supercolour-)

also, where would that drown anim even be used? when dying during drowning?
i mean idk where else itd be used

I have a suggestion, for speed up powerup, there can be an option whether it to be gotta go fast or SRB2 music.

Speaking of which
GO GO GO GO GO!
Gotta go fast,
Gotta go fast
Gotta go faster faster fa-fa-fa-faster,
Moving at speed of sound

Can he railgrind?

I have a suggestion, for speed up powerup, there can be an option whether it to be gotta go fast or SRB2 music.

Speaking of which
GO GO GO GO GO!
Gotta go fast,
Gotta go fast
Gotta go faster faster fa-fa-fa-faster,
Moving at speed of sound
that would be awesome
Can he railgrind?
i think so

Attachments

• grind.gif
    grind.gif
    147.8 KB · Views: 586
Sonic frontiers parry 🦾

Also can you give me the discord server's invite i am interested in sonic X

Rule 8: No spam. Do not make pointless topics, one-liners, polls, or forum games.
Kool

Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
make sef easter egg pls :)

okey okey calm down

sorry of asking it's just that I got excited :dramahog:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 2, Guests: 4)

Back